Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagg

Okay, I'm quite fed up with this....

CAN WE PLEASE FIX THE LAG INSTEAD OF ADDING MORE UPDATES AND CONTENT.

No point in adding content if the game makes it unplayable...
    No it's not my computer, no it's not my internet, and no it's not my browser, and yes I've already tried resetting my cache. This is obviously a problem on R2's side, and it needs fixing.

Tiring of playing Lagtune, PLEASE do something about this. It seriously can't be that difficult of a fix.
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

after the data migration i got more lag then before.. the problem's in hero trial started after that meaning standing still couple times for some where between 10 sec to some minutes

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
      after the data migration i got more lag then before.. the problem's in hero trial started after that meaning standing still couple times for some where between 10 sec to some minutes
      I froze in HT resulting in me losing first place, but i don't even care about HT...

I just want to be able to play without refreshing my entire browser every 10-15 minutes...
      S791, Indominus
      Knighted Archer
      Imperials Guild Master

Comment

wondering what the dev's ***** up beside the reset of outlands/ cross server stuff.. lagging almost with everything now.. walking from sylph atol to zodiac takes about 1min

Comment

After that data migration, I got few sec freeze in bg, arena, HT, ares, athenas and I know I'm not only one, i reported it as bug, but well r2 didnt reply and devs won't/ can't fix anything unless its about recharge... also dancing icons happen now on daily basis instead off just sometimes... oc reset we got all other team and opponents...

Comment

wondering when they gonna feed the game speed.. all so slow after the data migration... it made the game more worse then before

Comment

I KNOW HOW To stop the Lag!!! Buy a new computer! haza... *runs off cackling like a mad hatter*

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                I KNOW HOW To stop the Lag!!! Buy a new computer! haza... *runs off cackling like a mad hatter*
                It's not my computer that's the issue.

People have been reporting lagg while using computers with high-quality gaming specifications. Nor does this game require much of a computer to run.

It's simply a poor job of developing, especially from a high-income game.
                S791, Indominus
                Knighted Archer
                Imperials Guild Master

Comment

What slows down games,
                  alone or in pairs,
                  and over your opponents ?
                  What's great for a snack,
                  And it takes you back
                  It's lag, lag, lag

It's lag, it's lag,
                  It's big, it's heavy, it's slow.
                  It's lag, it's lag, it's better than bad, it's good."

Everyone wants a lag
                  You're gonna love it, lag
                  Come on and get your lag
                  Everyone needs a lag
                  lag lag lag

Comment

Originally posted by mhzackary View Post

It's not my computer that's the issue.

People have been reporting lagg while using computers with high-quality gaming specifications. Nor does this game require much of a computer to run.

It's simply a poor job of developing, especially from a high-income game.
                    I know dear i was making a funny. Cheer up lov.

Comment

Working...
                    X