Dragonchant: Terra Grass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonchant: Terra Grass

I always been wondering what happen to Terra Grass after there have added "Wartopia" & now it's hasn't show up since the patch added the goddess.
    Now the Terra Grass doesn't show the word "Source" anymore, so is Terra Grass completely remove the game or there pause it (stopping for next season to come out etc)?

I know player might have forgot it but there are new player might ask where to get Terra Grass etc.
    There other x-server player already max there beast and player might want to know when will Terra Grass come back into game.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

There's several items that were meant to be included in the Wartopia shop that aren't included anywhere else at the moment. We're still waiting to hear back from the devs on if they've fixed the issues with Wartopia so that it can be held again, or if they are going to scrap it and plan to include those items in another event's shop as most were before.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      There's several items that were meant to be included in the Wartopia shop that aren't included anywhere else at the moment. We're still waiting to hear back from the devs on if they've fixed the issues with Wartopia so that it can be held again, or if they are going to scrap it and plan to include those items in another event's shop as most were before.
      if the devs didn't rush wartopia out like idiots and left the stuff in the shops they originaly were in then ppl wont be moaning where the stuff is they need

Comment

The fun part is they didn't rush it. Makes you wonder what it looked like during the 4 month delay. We keep suggesting they have another "event" for the items to be in the various event shops, but I suppose that decision is also waiting on what they are going to do about Wartopia.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The fun part is they didn't rush it. Makes you wonder what it looked like during the 4 month delay. We keep suggesting they have another "event" for the items to be in the various event shops, but I suppose that decision is also waiting on what they are going to do about Wartopia.
          well as they didnt bring it out last mnth and prob this mnth also I would say scrap the thing and place them items back in original shops they nerfed them from until they ave a working knowledge how to fix it in the first place

or

give us massive compo of god shards so we can actualy buy the stuff we cant buy at mo cuz they cant be asked to fix and place it on servers

every mnth its not actvated they should give is what you could of got for winning the event
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-10-2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I better off there stop bring back Wartopia cuz not many player know what to do and there no "?" marks to show how it play (especially ppl dont look in forum much to found out how it work once if the event or whatsoever it will close off the topic)

I better off if Terra Grass in Lucky Exchange or added back in the original shop where once there been remove it & everything.

Last edited by ANIME1988; 10-10-2018, 07:50 PM.
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Yup that Dimension Crisis sure is going smoothly as well...................

Comment

Working...
              X