Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before we had just HS 3 times use a battle wait time 45sec inbetween throw's now you have atleast 3 things you give stun and 1 time that annoying beneficial buff

Comment

the biggest problem is not the stun it is the lag what makes you being stunned whole battle specially if other side has less lag then you

If they ever able to reduce the lag with 50% i bet 80% of al complains are gone cause we all can play normal again lol

I know wish full thinking
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
        the biggest problem is not the stun it is the lag what makes you being stunned whole battle specially if other side has less lag then you

If they ever able to reduce the lag with 50% i bet 80% of al complains are gone cause we all can play normal again lol

I know wish full thinking
        indeed wish full thinking ... they need to change alot think will help a bit if they remove all thos flashie shiny add's... and the 10 mil things that need be loaded

Comment

congratz whales your crying worked, the goddess Illiya no longer stuns, very obvious nerf that the dev's deny, money talks
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

the stun has never been the real problem as there are ways to deal with it and shorten the time one is stunned but the lag will never help it is 100 percent worse then any stun will ever be that is why they don't reply to the ticket you send about it , or they blame the players or if they do reply they clearly have not read the ticket and will just repeat word for word what you have already told them you have already tried

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
              congratz whales your crying worked, the goddess Illiya no longer stuns, very obvious nerf that the dev's deny, money talks
              my Illiya still stuns better then ever actually...relic too.
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

So after today's MT Goddess doesn't stun players only monsters in dungeons but still does damage to players. Devs you really don't know what the hell your doing.
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I'm going to close this thread, as it is a suggestion thread, and not a bug report thread.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X