Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Game So booring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game So booring

btw i was about to write something else but its all good now so, Game is just booring lol
    Last edited by jeez22; 10-25-2018, 12:48 PM.

if it was an actual game there would be a lot more on level content.
    so your first problem,considering this a "game" is a mistake.think of it
    like it's one of those cheesy facebook things you kill time with.
    second,if you want a real game with plenty of on level content,you
    need to find one of several online mmo's like WoW or LOTRO.

Comment

Did he just say LOTRO ? i really feel for you dude seems you missed one decade

Comment

Forums lagged something idk why it posted twice first it didnt show anything
        Last edited by jeez22; 10-25-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

lol,yeah i did say lotro.after all these years i'm still playing and have 10 characters
          going now.it's still better than the weak wartune,the only reason i can play it is
          because i don't consider it a real game so i can use it to kill time before or after
          work,and i won't matter if i skip a couple days.

Comment

thats totally different respect of wartune as some of us cash and go big, i dont know why you even writed what you did there after what i just read.

i just have to add here, if you have to milk your cows and collect eggs just leave us who actually spent time here with friends and play a "game" demand something we can do other then just log in for guild events
            Last edited by jeez22; 11-06-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X