No announcement yet.

Battleground suggestions and tweaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is so much fake BR, so kinda hard to tell what would be the best ratio.
    One should ask him/herself: "Am i going into BG to fight mobs just for dryads and get some lucky wins or to pvp?"
    If matching stays as it is, honor loss should be removed from none vip. Even though i don't think it would help much.

As i see it, players want to fight opponents who are not very low/high on stats (more than 10 mils.. but can be around 5 mils).. compared to oneself of course. When you do not know the outcome of the fight/battle, that is what makes it fun, both sides will do their best.

One way to remove dryads and even br ratio is to add a new boost.. totally free of course.
    Let's say top BG player (doesn't have to be one from BGs, but can be cross server top 1) has 150 or + mils in BR, that means all the other participants get a % boost of his/her toon stats, but can't go above the top player stats. That way all would have a chance against whoever there is. No dryads are needed and even top player would have a challenge.
    Last edited by GanstaZ; 05-29-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
      Another BG idea...how about a 10 minute timer on the flag holder to redeem the flag once it's captured, else he loses it? That's enough time, even with traffic in the room, to have any legitimate player get back to redeem the flag, or have several battles to protect it.

I've seen another real charmer in there lately. He and his alt both brandishing a "Colonel" title above their heads. He takes the flag, and while I could kill him (and have), I seem to come in on his side of the BG, and he plays it so his alt attacks him...he cultivates kills and honor, won't allow anyone else to play. 20-30 kills in a BG (24 today in one half-hour) because he's a superior cheater seems somewhat to defeat the intended purpose of the event, especially at a point where I'm getting in there needing EXP, and can't retrieve the flag from him because we're on the same team. Not to mention that if his alt wasn't in there, I'd be free to kill him...we seem to have a knack of scaring others out of the room right now, so I'm getting neither EXP nor honor.

Support seems happy to be uniform about ignoring the use of alts, even where this is someone obviously accruing titles, kills, and advantage with abuse of his alt at the expense of other players.

How about we ask the devs to take a step instead toward keeping the event flowing? And if none of the players in there want to bother with flags and just worry about other aspects, it won't matter, but it won't allow one player to hold his own team hostage through the entire BG, especially when some of us use honor scrolls or EXP enhancement items and this keeps us from playing honestly for full rewards. Using a timer to force at least two possession changes for the flag within 25 minutes also shouldn't be so excessive, nor should it impair someone having a fair chance to capture and redeem the flag...10 minutes in there is a long time.

you complian about him kill alts whit flage so you can not end bg in few mins or do mise understand you complian, flage should not be on bg or first realse last 10min so stupid idear i se bg ends befor 10min gone becuse of flages.

ther ned do some thing to flages either first spawn last 10min or make you move same speed as then you cart, so you can not run whit full speed, and finish of bg in few min, flage and bg sizes is big reason nobody goes more, you can run a bg long time even whit 3 to 5 on both sites, and never se any becuse bg now of days is giant, so players can hide, and other changes make you can only stay in spawn for 15sec after that you get kick to entraces, and can be attack and not alow to enter befor has cart or flage on you.

Comment

Originally posted by GanstaZ View Post
        There is so much fake BR, so kinda hard to tell what would be the best ratio.
        One should ask him/herself: "Am i going into BG to fight mobs just for dryads and get some lucky wins or to pvp?"
        If matching stays as it is, honor loss should be removed from none vip. Even though i don't think it would help much.

As i see it, players want to fight opponents who are not very low/high on stats (more than 10 mils.. but can be around 5 mils).. compared to oneself of course. When you do not know the outcome of the fight/battle, that is what makes it fun, both sides will do their best.

One way to remove dryads and even br ratio is to add a new boost.. totally free of course.
        Let's say top BG player (doesn't have to be one from BGs, but can be cross server top 1) has 150 or + mils in BR, that means all the other participants get a % boost of his/her toon stats, but can't go above the top player stats. That way all would have a chance against whoever there is. No dryads are needed and even top player would have a challenge.
        what is point of any kind of boost ??? you in BG go with yours br and stats to test if you are strong (good) against other ppl sso any kind of boost and in this bg dryeds is stupid to have. Only can agree with not lose honor if you are not VIP that is good idea and maybe to get higher daily honor limit from 6k to 10k at least + standard remove dryed mobs or put to give 1 dryed per kill and not 8 or 10 how much its give it now and that will be good BG oh yes and get smaller map too

Comment

Test strength?.. To be honest, i understand and agree with you, but if a newbie with max 10 mils go into bg and there are only 50-100 mils + players.. what will s/he test? How to lose?)
          If everything will be removed and even honor limit set to higher one (by the way, winning doesn't mean that one should get honor), it wont make people participate in BGs.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post

you complian about him kill alts whit flage so you can not end bg in few mins or do mise understand you complian, flage should not be on bg or first realse last 10min so stupid idear i se bg ends befor 10min gone becuse of flages.

ther ned do some thing to flages either first spawn last 10min or make you move same speed as then you cart, so you can not run whit full speed, and finish of bg in few min, flage and bg sizes is big reason nobody goes more, you can run a bg long time even whit 3 to 5 on both sites, and never se any becuse bg now of days is giant, so players can hide, and other changes make you can only stay in spawn for 15sec after that you get kick to entraces, and can be attack and not alow to enter befor has cart or flage on you.
            Not really understanding where you're coming from on this.

If you get into BG with one player, the player's alt, and you, and you can't get flag points or kills because of how he plays it, you're left with guardians, a handful of honor (which some can't even get if maxed for their level...but that's another issue), and time to kill more than anything else. BORING.

Comment

Working...
            X