X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornupocia

Cornucopia Exchange V
    Duration: 10/30/2018 00:00 - 10/30/2018 23:59
    Description: Exchange the trophies that you have collected for items used to unlock Cornucopia. (Item used in Cornucopia Panel and will not be returned to you whether Cornucopia is activated or not.)
    • Large Roast x5 for Evil Pumpkin x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    • Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x5 for Pumpkin Carriage Handle x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Not in gamerocks hot events

so missprint or broken again

if ended early why are their in big pumpkin exchange red flower x1 exchange for 1 big pumpkin running their and not removed
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-30-2018, 02:12 AM.

no such exchange on Armorgames s2/5 too

Comment

as event icon not on top of screen and not in hot events for cornucopia exchange V but is listed the red flower as a exchange in the big pumpkin exchange event is the red flower still in a solo campaign ???????????????

Comment

They ended it early.. that's why there was compensation yesterday

or for other servers, maybe they forgot to clean up properly
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

as big pumpkin states exchange 1 red flower for 1 big pumpkin and they removed event when will they give red flower as compo then as event has 2 days left according to timer

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...d-compensation

I'd recommend waiting until someone else confirms a drop, or until the icon and event are back up, before spending stamina hunting for it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

whole server missed out the reware for the 29th of october, a lot ppl had done the Cornupia event before the message in HotEvent shows up yesterday

Comment

Rewards will be issued for all who did not receive them on Wednesday, regardless of the day you missed them on. No ticket is needed unless you don't have rewards by the end of Wednesday.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Cornucopia Exchange VI
                  Duration: 10/31/2018 00:00 - 10/31/2018 23:59
                  Description: Exchange the trophies that you have collected for items used to unlock Cornucopia. (Item used in Cornucopia Panel and will not be returned to you whether Cornucopia is activated or not.)
                  • Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x5 for Pumpkin Carriage Handle x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event

> Can't find icon and not in hot events. Maybe R2 can give a comment?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                    Cornucopia Exchange VI
                    Duration: 10/31/2018 00:00 - 10/31/2018 23:59
                    • Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x5 for Pumpkin Carriage Handle x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event

> Can't find icon and not in hot events. Maybe R2 can give a comment?
                    maybe they broke it more and too scared to say they cant fix it like everything else in game so just removed (silent nerfed)

Comment

the rewards are mean.. got just a few smelt stones and those who got no reward and made a ticket got 150 as compo

stupid me not had them either as reward those smelt stones
                      Last edited by R22289894; 10-31-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                        the rewards are mean.. got just a few smelt stones and those who got no reward and made a ticket got 150 as compo

stupid me not had them either as reward those smelt stones
                        i not make ticket and not get rewards but still thy know it and get me compe and thy know too that i not did symbiose stone day and there i not get compe so thy really sent that rewards only to ppl who really did it and not get it on time cuz of bug. ah well and if is rewards a little better that is maybe cuz we wait them 2-3 days more :P this is nice done i finaly can say gz R2 you finaly did good with fix bug mess but i hope next time you will skip bug part
                        Last edited by andrejsergej21; 10-31-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Cornucopia Exchange VII [Note: Cornucopia is still offline. This exchange will only appear if Cornucopia returns today.]
                          Duration: 11/1/2018 00:00 - 11/1/2018 23:59
                          • Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x5 for Pumpkin Carriage Handle x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)

cant u guys do anything right (very long maintenance (silent nerf))
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-01-2018, 02:29 AM.

Comment

So event is ruined and won't return, will be there an exchange for the remaining carriage handle and evil pumpkin? and maybe red rose? Really.... I wonder when they will close it down because they destroyed the whole game with their updates? Lets hope for the best they have some QA for the next updates....

Comment

Working...
                            X