Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight's Persistence talent not activating despite so long! Any knights same problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's Persistence talent not activating despite so long! Any knights same problem?

Just gathering opinions from other knights, if persistence isnt working, could we jointly file a request at the BUG column and ask the mods to look into it.

Thank You everyone for inputting!
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

it works. but has low or very low chance. and when its show up, reflected damage is low.

Comment

Yea it isn't as good as I thought it would be. Might reset the talents and take that one out.

Comment

None of the skills are good, I just concentrate on HS, currently lvl 14, nvr fail to stun pple yet...

Comment

Originally posted by oceangreen View Post
          None of the skills are good, I just concentrate on HS, currently lvl 14, nvr fail to stun pple yet...
          The ult slasher and the dmg reduction skills are good. The WW is decent but low chance.

Comment

I grabbed the Puncture, Iron wall, Meditation, and Deliverance talents, figuring those would be the best. of the bunch for the skills I use.

I notice Puncture seems to work the most (comparatively anyway, you won't see Iron Wall working at all), but Deliverance and Meditation have proc'd maybe once or twice each since I got them. I have since given upon talents and decided that Holy Seal is the only really useful thing in the entire talent library. I haven't done a reset yet, and I probably won't, since you won't get the EXP back, but that's about the extent of my investment in the Talent Rollout.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

They need to increase the % of chance for persistence to make remotely worth investing in... at what ever the %chance is to activate on the %chance to block that makes it extremely low and a complete waste... 2wks now playing with lvl 3 persistence 20% dmg return and have yet to see it trigger....

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                I haven't done a reset yet, and I probably won't, since you won't get the EXP back
                You don't get the XP back, but all the points get reset just like skills where you can reallocate everything.

Comment

you don`t get xp back ..but you get the points back

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    You don't get the XP back, but all the points get reset just like skills where you can reallocate everything.
                    damn man ..you are quick ) you don`t sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                      damn man ..you are quick ) you don`t sleep?
                      *** is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        *** is that?
                        i was just joking...just look at the time of our posts

Comment

If i want to reflect damage, i would get deflection astal, since when you invest into that, its reflect is more worth while then puncture.
                          I used to have it, but took it out, since its chance to trigger is just low. Not liking that, so i took it out.
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

PERSISTENCE is Useless since it ONLY Returns so LOw Damage.. thats why i removed it right away. haha

Comment

I got puncture coz it reduces the CD of WW and second wind(Ulti slash one) is good too, and yeah prsistence kinda sucks so took thaT one out some time ago

Comment

Working...
                              X