Comment

Originally posted by Alfadur View Post
        Serenity Lake
        thank you you beautiful person you <3
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

good clue indeed Michigan only u.s.a ppl will get this quick hahaha ( LAKE SERENITY)

Comment

you are sure? it doesnt work for me, no pudding from blitz. :/ and this kind of clue is just bad.

ok, now i got something. you can get 0 too, thats why i didnt get with first try ....
            Last edited by Josef_K; 11-03-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

blitz normal got 19 puds

Comment

you lucky you gote a clue for it has gote no info about it today agin r2 fail, ther can no do any thing right after whis new patc all thing is wrong, first wartopia who loke like ben remove in silences, then cornutopia and now whis, idk how has responilty but it big fail from devolper.

Comment

clue was given out in wc as a announcement in purple I did look in hot events this morning when i first logged on and nothing their yes a big fail from developers their

Comment

the clue is another lazy thinking on dev's side -_- seriously. what about people NOT from U.S.?
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Having clues was a suggestion from me following the blindly hidden red flowers no one knew about, and then struggled to find. Clues are from R2, but since it's the weekend, the devs couldn't put a hot event in to announce the clue, so R2 used announcement chat. R2 is not from the US, so not sure where they got the clue from, but it's pretty clever.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        ..... but it's pretty clever.
                        the only thing they both have is something about "lake". but you first have to find out by reading somewhere about michigan. the rest is guessing and trying.

thats much... but for me thats not clever

Comment

Serenity Lake is confirmed here in Michigan.... blitzed and got pudding

Comment

i got the puddings too.. but hope next time it's not something like "Kim Jong Un" or some *clever* kernel.. stick to the game lol

edit: i mean, the clue is fine as far as 'fine' goes, but it's only fine if we're not burning stamina while trying to get to the right dungeon.. something like the clue is a boss name.. little did the players know it's one of the spire bosses LOL and thats it..
                            Last edited by Carassimira; 11-03-2018, 09:36 AM.
                            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Todays clue is Dragon's bones....BLITZ DEATHLY SANDS, BURADOTHS GRAVE FOR PUDDINGS
                              Frozenshade
                              R2Games
                              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Working...
                              X