Just came back and wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came back and wondering

So, I've been on and off on different platforms of wartune, and I've been seeing people with 50mill plus BRs. Just wondering how they are able to get it so high, and if its possible for a free player to reach those kinds of BR numbers

Please reply if you know how they do it
    Thanks in advance.

You can see people with almost 150 mill br these days. I have some in my server with 50~60 mill being free players.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnwhyte View Post
      You can see people with almost 150 mill br these days. I have some in my server with 50~60 mill being free players.
      but how? is it the combination of Willpower/Eudaemon BR and your main toon that causes these drastic jumps in BR? just wondering
      EDIT: I also know goddess also helps with increasing BR as well...

Comment

Sylph, Eudaemon, Dragonchant talisman and symbiosis, Goddess, Ancient Relic and pennants. And all of the little things, like Titans, smelting, clothing, mounts, etc, that add up. 50mil is very doable for a free player, but it will take time to develop of all those systems.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks MemoryLane I know I have a lot of catching up to do

Comment

Originally posted by anthonybarican View Post
            Please reply if you know how they do it
            It is very easy, mate. Look at me, I am a quite strict non-casher, and my BR is 52 M. It is really easy - play 6+ years every day, try to do everything in game that is doable for a non-casher, try to add every single day even the smallest BR. And you will find out that you you have grown that big.

The game has changed very much lately, so growing up is now much easier than it was before. Yet, patience is the clue for this game.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Working...
            X