Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Buff titan, system pvp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff titan, system pvp.

why, do not remove the titan buff from the game, to see if pvp improves, these buffs sucks to delay the game, to be just doing campaigns in the game nausea a lot, everyone knows that pvp in the game sucks, it's rare to see people doing arena, venus battle, ares war, etc. I miss the version 4.0. it was a lot of fun and pvp.
    I came back to play these days, and I'm thinking of stopping again. the game seemed to me, there is no reason for players to become strong. :/
    Last edited by R2116654813; 11-18-2018, 11:54 PM.

Originally posted by R2116654813 View Post
    it's rare to see people doing arena, venus battle, ares war, etc./
    I'm not sure what game you came back to, but doesn't sound like it is Wartune! All top players play this game for pvp!
    Arena? all of them do it, go check the ranking.
    Venus? come check our guild chat and see how the top cashers (of course I mean players) are so hyped during the event.
    Ares? same, another chance to show how powerful they are (by that I mean, how much they.... haha, you know what I mean).

Comment

I think only on your server this. I talked about the pvp system of the game being ****, full of delay and delay to launch a skill, they come out putting things in the game, without even testing it, if this will make the plays worse. only to sell in the money store, today wartune has the worst pvp system I've ever seen in games, nowadays it's just money and has no balance.

Comment

Personally I enjoy the PvP on the game. There's certainly poor points like the stuns and ridiculous amounts of healing but when you're up against someone who's similar BR to you +- 500k and you can have a really good fight with them, it's fun. About the delay issue, that normally happens when you're really lagging hard or in the case of arena, a party member is really laggy.. No fault in the game other than it being way to hardware intensive, to that I say get a better graphics card. Will improve not only Wartune but any other games you play. When it comes to titans, it's about timing, just wait till your character does it's action animation casting the titan and then select your next skill. If you spam your skills you'll send too many packets and end up glitching yourself. PvP smart, not hard. Good luck.
        - Caramel.
        S97 Caramel
        "Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going."

Comment

my pc conf: i7 3470, graphics card Gtx 750ti, 8gb ram.
          It is rare to go arena, (4 vs 4). Ares war, venus war, etc ... almost always, absent players, 90% of my friends stopped, for those same reasons. and it is not a fact that they have gathered enough servers, but then they always remain empty.
          Eudaemos, and buff titan, just ruined the game. but there are those who like it. good luck

Comment

I gave up on the PVP when they put all the Cliffords in the same bowl as the puppies along with other stuff. Gone are the days where hard work on a person's character were tested against those that fared the same; if they built the same, then it boils down to strategy used in making that victory happen. Now, it's whoever spends the most and gets thrown into the ones who are starting out that win these days.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

with the constant freeze on gamerocks pvp is horrible by time u unfrozen ur dead

Comment

This **** just stress game, I can not use the runes, when I attack and use rune, I lose once for this. There are many things to do. instead of fixing it, they continue to put more garbage in the game. For something to change, only money will complain. if we're not ******.

Comment

true try cast rune little to late and you ***** 3 turn's cus your titan kick's in.. (thats our fault as R2 responsed on it our delay) you can lift that 3turn bug by going in sylph mode.. or *** sylph mode and go down... and the freezing starts to kick in every where.. castle war is pretty annoying to when want use invoke or what so ever the you click to fast kicks in almost after the 1st click.. have to click fast else i get pulled in fights before i can use invokes

Comment

I'd like to know, why everyone does not complain about these annoying game failures, runes is the loss of the turn, I can not cancel the instant sylph, it takes two turns to cancel. they should think more about the game's gameplay and forget about useless events to make money. It is tedious to play and to play, because when it is to fight, the battle is as bad as it is.

Comment

they dun care about the players

Comment

that's why they lose a lot of players, they do not mind fixing the gaps in the game. there is a lot of ******** in the game, which they do not solve. it seems that they are child developers of the game, the imbalance is absurd.

Comment

Working...
                        X