Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos

It is not often that I can compliment and thank the administrators of Wartune, your recent promotions are very lame, this is not an insult, heck no! In fact, as I said it is a massive kudos. Since I have been one to purchase many balens, in the process of my gaming, way too many, I am now not buying any and I am now saving money. Thank-you very much! Please keep up your efforts.

I will be happy to pass along your favorable feedback to the team. Which of the recent promotions was your favorite one?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Your wonderful recharge incentives. That has been adjusted to less than half of what they once were. It also appears that you guys are trying hard to not combine them as well. The items that are being presented for sale in the hot part, of the store, are crummy as well. So even if I desired to spend money there would be nothing of any value to purchase. So once again thank-you very much.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I will be sure to pass along your appreciation for the money saving efforts the devs have graciously done for us.

Would you prefer I send that as anonymous feedback, or would you like to include a character name for a personalized thank you?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree with you Surfdude. I find it difficult to even throw a $5 at this right now. My game partner and I are considering moving on unless something changes by the first of the year. So far, one of the new events; League Rumble, is merely a forced 4 v 4 Arena. I suppose ours was bugged out as we only got to fight one other team for 9/15 turns, with the other 6 turns being a npc team. Maybe that was by design. If it happens next week as well, I guess Ill find something else to do on Thursdays. Hope the devs can "see the light" before we all decide to pull the plug on this.

Oh and please stay out of Rift unless you strip buddy. That was the one thing we had that we stole from the Devs so that everyone could have a piece of the pie. It was intended as a burn to the devs, and that we beat them at their own game. It only works if all of us play along by our "unwritten" rules.

Comment

MemoryLane, Feel free to add my name to the Thank You card. R2Games, S235, fuey.

Comment

of nothing changes for the better i think its time to leave

events suck luck exchange sucks (cant win acension stones as the drop rate is so low after using hundreds OF EVENT TOKENS u get 1ASCENSION STONE)

DEVS AVE NO BRAINS THEY ARE FORCING PLAYERS TO QUIT

JUST POST IN HOT EVENTS IF DEVS DONT WANT THIS GAME ANY MORE AND WE ALL LEAVE THEN SPEND CASH ON A NON R2 GAME INSTEAD

Comment

they want us to stop indeed.. 5years back game was nice smooth reasonble chance to win something nice in lucky exchange or getting some nice stuff for free

Comment

I have no reason to remain anonymous. I used to strip down for the rift. Guys would knock me out of there. So now I don't bother at all. People don't give me the same consideration. So, you know how the saying goes?

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                    I agree with you Surfdude. I find it difficult to even throw a $5 at this right now. My game partner and I are considering moving on unless something changes by the first of the year. So far, one of the new events; League Rumble, is merely a forced 4 v 4 Arena. I suppose ours was bugged out as we only got to fight one other team for 9/15 turns, with the other 6 turns being a npc team. Maybe that was by design. If it happens next week as well, I guess Ill find something else to do on Thursdays. Hope the devs can "see the light" before we all decide to pull the plug on this.

Oh and please stay out of Rift unless you strip buddy. That was the one thing we had that we stole from the Devs so that everyone could have a piece of the pie. It was intended as a burn to the devs, and that we beat them at their own game. It only works if all of us play along by our "unwritten" rules.
                    I agree with Fubitz and surfdude and I too find no further need to spend in this game as it is rapidly becoming worse. You may also put my name on your sarcastic ty card to the devs and who ever else has saved my wallet. R2Games Kissmysass s455
                    Last edited by Fullofsass; 12-01-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
                      I have no reason to remain anonymous. I used to strip down for the rift. Guys would knock me out of there. So now I don't bother at all. People don't give me the same consideration. So, you know how the saying goes?
                      We are doing our best to control that. If you ever see us refer to the "list" there actually is one. And across the entire game we update each other on that. Once you are on the list, it's difficult to get back off without announcing it cross server.

Comment

For now, I am cool with being on the list. It sucks, oh well. I prefer not to take any of those slots, anyway, though. I would rather take stuff in the stage prior to that. Anyway, I almost have everything that I need from that aspect of the game, so won't be messing with it once I am done.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
                          For now, I am cool with being on the list. It sucks, oh well. I prefer not to take any of those slots, anyway, though. I would rather take stuff in the stage prior to that. Anyway, I almost have everything that I need from that aspect of the game, so won't be messing with it once I am done.
                          Let me know if you get any grief in Demon Void for the gold chests. I will do my best to remedy that so you get those chests you need. I will spread the word.

Comment

I don't spend (as of yet), but you can add my name (main communicator) to the list (Meikura) who had been running a sleeper to keep his guild going (too much effort went into it that I just won't part with it). The devs really outdid themselves this time that I hardly bother with playing.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Just in, Imperial City replaced by a midnight event in the middle of the cycle. Heck yea, People are thrilled about that change as well and singing Wartune's praises. I know that I am looking forward to a late night battle. Sorry love, I gots to stop what we're doing here to battle another guild online. Our luvin will have to wait. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X