Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guild devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • guild devotion

    how do we gain this guild devotion ? some 1 enlighten me

    some 1 needs to do a walkthrough for guild stuff

  • #2
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    how do we gain this guild devotion ? some 1 enlighten me

    some 1 needs to do a walkthrough for guild stuff
    You get guild devo by collecting the chests on the guild info page. Need so many people to get to certain amount of devo.. First one is 5 people need to get 120 devo.
    Last edited by R262181389; 12-06-2018, 11:45 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

      You get guild devo by collecting the chests on the guild info page. Need so many people to get to certain amount of devo.. First one is 5 people need to get 120 devo.
      tyvm for the info

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a suggestion for this. I think they need to have a way to show how many people have done the amount of devo needed for each chests

        Comment


        • #5
          The guild gets devotion from the Daily Devotion chest. That's the guild devotion that goes toward your weekly guild devotion. You can earn a max of 600 devotion for the guild per day (100 devo per chest).
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • #6
            think guild quests broken need 10 guildies to reach lv80 this mnth

            how can we do that wen all guildies lv80 kh lol

            half this stuff is ok for super huge 30_ guilds not so good for small guilds with 5 to 10 guildies not realy thought out this patch

            but recharghes still working of course hahahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              think guild quests broken need 10 guildies to reach lv80 this mnth

              how can we do that wen all guildies lv80 kh lol

              half this stuff is ok for super huge 30_ guilds not so good for small guilds with 5 to 10 guildies not realy thought out this patch

              but recharghes still working of course hahahaha
              You are already 80, so you don't meet the requirement of reaching 80. These quests are designed for newer servers and players. The rest of us can feel free to ignore them.
              Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment


              • #8
                How do the chests light up on the Guild Info page to collect? - I have 5 toons all over 120 devotion for the day and the first chest still cant be collected.

                I have worked out how to collect the first chest - Its seems that you need 6 people not 5 people at 120 dev to activate it - or seems maybe the Guild Masters Devotion isnt being counted as one of the members
                Last edited by R279736521; 12-06-2018, 10:22 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R279736521 View Post
                  How do the chests light up on the Guild Info page to collect? - I have 5 toons all over 120 devotion for the day and the first chest still cant be collected.

                  I have worked out how to collect the first chest - Its seems that you need 6 people not 5 people at 120 dev to activate it - or seems maybe the Guild Masters Devotion isnt being counted as one of the members
                  Can you keep an eye on that tomorrow, and let us know if it's still not counting the devo at 5 people, please?
                  Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

                  R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                  For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Today it worked when the 5 toons hit 120 Dev - Seems to be working right now

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                      Can you keep an eye on that tomorrow, and let us know if it's still not counting the devo at 5 people, please?
                      yes guild owner devo doesnt count we had same problem in our guild we had to wait for the 6th member to reach 120 dev0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

                        yes guild owner devo doesnt count we had same problem in our guild we had to wait for the 6th member to reach 120 dev0
                        Guild leader is suppose to count. As some people earned their devo prior to maintenance, and that devo couldn't count toward the guild devo requirements, we are now waiting to see what a full normal day looks like.
                        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                        Rules of the Forum are found here.

                        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X