Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New guild battle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guild battle.

Call that a guild event?

Then why when a guild can have 200+ members do 185+ of them just have to sit and watch ?

If that's the best they can think of, a superannuated version of arena, then forget it.

it sucks badly, best would be if all servers simply dont do it...then they should remove it.

Comment

Yes , we hope Guild Siege could be Remove as soon as possible , it defect from born and got more rotten every day and i hope it Died Prematurely .

Comment

I like this guild siege so keep it,get more reward than a once a week IW,no specific time to online and everyone can do it anytime

Comment

Guild siege seem to be for low BR and new servers, my Guild is on an old server, 15 members can kill all ennemies in 30 min after reset, true it's not fair for other Guildies because they can't get any contribution so something should be done about it

Comment

Limits on participants was always a bad thing in previous events, even when it was necessary for performance reasons. A max of 15 is ridiculously low for a lot of guilds, and there's no performance reason to justify excluding people who don't hold a post.

This is a super boring event, too, where even the participants have all of 4 potential actions the entire day. On the plus side, you don't have to sit there watching it for an hour like with IW, so it's a different kind of boring. Good for old players with high BR that don't really care that much about the game any more, and are just happy to be able to finish their obligation in a few minutes. Bad for pretty much everyone else.

Comment

All guild members can fight even if they are not in the top 10 or 15 depending on what you chose. It just lists the top players to take the tiles. Everyone in your guild can (and should) either battle, or harass the other team. But yes, this event is fairly lame. If both teams beat each other (this happened to my guild) we both had 0 points left. The guild with the most accumulated Br wins. No matter who killed who first.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                All guild members can fight even if they are not in the top 10 or 15 depending on what you chose. It just lists the top players to take the tiles. Everyone in your guild can (and should) either battle, or harass the other team. But yes, this event is fairly lame. If both teams beat each other (this happened to my guild) we both had 0 points left. The guild with the most accumulated Br wins. No matter who killed who first.
                No, if you are a member of a large, multi timezone guild you arrive at the scene to find all opponents dead.

At least with the old system you knew who would be there, and when, and 50 could take part.

Now, a dozen decent strength players wipe the board clean within an hour of reset, so no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                  No,not everyone can fight or harrass.After reset in half hour all enemies are dead....sometimes not even those who are online after reset don't manage to kill someone,or harass. Borring and not fair for 80% players from my guild.
                  a bit old in this game

Comment

Originally posted by nikchefville View Post

No,not everyone can fight or harrass.After reset in half hour all enemies are dead....sometimes not even those who are online after reset don't manage to kill someone,or harass. Borring and not fair for 80% players from my guild.
                    You may need to communicate with your guild so that everyone can participate. We aren't rewarded for speed, just points, so if you don't kill all of the defense nodes as soon as the event opens, everyone can either harass or lose fights and earn contribution points. Of course, there will always be those who are in it for the most personal contribution who don't care about the rest of the guild, but that is something each guild will have to handle on their own.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You may need to communicate with your guild so that everyone can participate. We aren't rewarded for speed, just points, so if you don't kill all of the defense nodes as soon as the event opens, everyone can either harass or lose fights and earn contribution points. Of course, there will always be those who are in it for the most personal contribution who don't care about the rest of the guild, but that is something each guild will have to handle on their own.
                      How utterly stupid to reply this way Memory Lane the new guild battle is pointless.
                      The first guild battle game had was not the best but atleast 50 ppl could join in and u met only those on your own server.
                      Imperial wars was not the best either because the ranking system made it a waiting game most of the time.
                      This last try is so stupid half would be enough harass ppl what point is that locking some skills on a guy that u cannot attack either way since his br is up there in the clouds.
                      Time you go back to what was since now not many guilds have more than 50 active players anyway and the way you treat players it will be even less.
                      Time to change tactics and make it more of a game to play instead of a money game

Comment

The complaint was that 80% of his guild can't participate because 20% clear the map right after reset. That's totally able to be resolved. Everyone can participate, if everyone cooperates with each other. What I did not include was my personal opinion on the event itself, because my opinion does not matter. This is the event we have, we never go back to previously removed content, so we need to figure out how to make this event as tolerable as we possibly can, and that means, if you are in a guild where a few are wiping everything out, you need to work things out with those few so that everyone can get some sort of contribution points, which is what impacts the end of season rewards we get individually. You get 15 contribution points for performing an action, and you don't have to win a fight to get that - that's a lot better than 0.

Also, if you have that many people where you're struggling to get everyone participating, then you have enough people to harass those super high BR players down to bare bones, as the bulk of our BR comes from the extras we have, and then a decently strong person should have very little issues with taking them down.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          The complaint was that 80% of his guild can't participate because 20% clear the map right after reset. That's totally able to be resolved. Everyone can participate, if everyone cooperates with each other. What I did not include was my personal opinion on the event itself, because my opinion does not matter. This is the event we have, we never go back to previously removed content, so we need to figure out how to make this event as tolerable as we possibly can, and that means, if you are in a guild where a few are wiping everything out, you need to work things out with those few so that everyone can get some sort of contribution points, which is what impacts the end of season rewards we get individually. You get 15 contribution points for performing an action, and you don't have to win a fight to get that - that's a lot better than 0.

Also, if you have that many people where you're struggling to get everyone participating, then you have enough people to harass those super high BR players down to bare bones, as the bulk of our BR comes from the extras we have, and then a decently strong person should have very little issues with taking them down.
                          realy?????? we have over 50 players daily online ....tell me how they can all get in to do something...this is a joke
                          a bit old in this game

Comment

realy?????? we have over 50 players daily online ....tell me how they can all get in to do something...this is a joke
                            what memorylane should of put was -tell all players in guild dont attack till u get the low guild members who cant beat the lowest br tower to harres , then once all low guildies done their harres then let the big guys attack then all members are taking part in event

all depends what u did 10v10 or 15v15 maybe limit the attacks per members of guild to 1 or 2 attacks each instead of using all 4 attacks

we all know the event is flawed but that is the best solution at the moment till the devs alter the situation
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-20-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

We don't kill all of our opponent's defenders. We leave the strongest ones alive until the end of the day. During the day, everyone can either harass those defenders if they meet the quest requirements or they can strip all the way down and auto attack to lose the fight. Then before the end of the day, whoever is on goes through and finishes killing off the defenders. 15 contribution for each action is better than 0 contribution because your guildies killed everything before you logged in.

Comment

Working...
                              X