Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Siege changes or remove it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Siege changes or remove it

how is possibile 7Road create a new sistem where almost everyone lose.. where is the fun ? guild siege has nothing to do with the rules of gaming .
    First what is the idea ? 7road created sometin only for cashers not for players ( 150 balens per 3 att in siege)= not good at all
    why someone without opponets he lose when all guild is on ( specially strong guilds ) = not good at all
    u created a game where nobody is happy = not good at all
    this new sistem is not helpin no1 and my suggestion is chamge this sistem or bring old imperial war.
    why the guild who have more players they have to soffer only because a new idea of game makes everything and everybody unhappy
    bring all points from harras and contribution to all guild = good
    remove all kind of balens to spend in sometin that ppl can have fun without spending = good
    IGN: Yummy from S106

I want Imperial War back. The guild siege is totally suck

Comment

IW is much fun and fair. Totally support to remove guild siege

Comment

lets make guild petition on guild siege..see how many guild want it n not want it

Comment

remove...is not fun...we play this game for fun,is enought they make it for cashiers the events ,the game is boring ,everyday same stupid devo to make.The guild siege is not acCurate,is not fun. They did it because was laggy the guild battle before,FIX THE DAMN LAG AND GIVE US BACK IMPERIAL
          a bit old in this game

Comment

IMPERIAL was fun at least,they did this stupid siege because they was not capable to fix the lag what was in imperial between 2 big guilds.FIX THE DAMN LAG AND GIVE US BACK IMPERIAL.IS ENOUGHT THEY DID ALL EVENTS FOR CASHIERS, daily tasks are boring,this game is not fun anymore.People start to leave the game,they realy don't care???
            a bit old in this game

Comment

1. time frame bit long
              2. you can earn some points
              3. no chance of winning if the other are stronger

4. in imp war weaker guilds had a chance to win from stronger guilds.
              5. imp war you needed to watch where the action was..
              6. but time was to long to cus points came so slowwwwwwwwww

7. missing that 1 with tower and totems every 5 min up to 2K points and 10K max to win

Comment

The issue with Imperial War had nothing to do with lag. We're not getting it back. Guild Siege isn't going to be removed. The ability to spend balens for energy will not be removed.

Now that we are on the same page about what will absolutely not be happening with this event, how about we start getting some feedback about what specifically you'd like to see done that is within the scope of what this event is - it is a 24 hour guild tower defense battle, where the point is to earn as many points during a season as possible for the best rank.

I personally would like to see higher durability equal the need for more attacks, as it seems that no matter how high the durability, it still takes 3 attacks to destroy a tower.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

if 7road would reformat the game to html5, lag wouldnt be a problem anymore...but that will unlikely happen...the game will die in 2020 if nothing happen

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    where the point is to earn as many points during a season as possible for the best rank.
                    the point that was made above "how is possibile 7Road create a new sistem where almost everyone lose.. where is the fun ?"

we all start with the same points (HP) per tower on either side we have 13 Guilds all on the same cluster with 15900 point after the firdt fight - we all lost, and if this goes through to the last seige and both guild loose again, then who is the winner - u cannot base that on BR, as that is unfair - you may need to add a caveat into the scoring mechanism, to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                      to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points
                      I couldnt agree more

Comment

Game is getting boring with all the stun in battles and/or winning fights using balens

Comment

MemoryLane u should think as a player... problem with siege started when any guild lose without fight.
                          that is bad for all players casher or non , if 7road created sometin that every1 lose then change or remove .
                          what u really do for us ? why we can't talk with some1 from 7road since none from r 2 listen to players .... i will not stop this situation until some1 really fast think and help all players. i am a casher and i think as player , what u did was not a good move ... if nothing happens to help us we want to talk with 7 road since u said nothing will be changed ... maybe they can help us

R2GAMES HAS TO CHANGE ATITUDE ...
                          WE NEED CHANGES FOR BETTER
                          IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by pwle View Post
                            if 7road would reformat the game to html5, lag wouldnt be a problem anymore...but that will unlikely happen...the game will die in 2020 if nothing happen
                            this game requires more memory than gta5) flash games must is dead. for so many years, developers could make the game a normal platform, not flash

Comment

We've already forwarded that most don't care for this event. If that's all this thread will be about, then carry on, but I don't have anything more to tell you in regards to "I don't like it" type of feedback. I will just remind you all that forum rules exist, and are enforced, so keep it civil, and don't spam. However, if you'd like to have an actual discussion, I'm all for that. Don't attack me, I hate the event too, but I can't forward my own thoughts, I can only forward yours. So, I will try to push things in a direction I think could work, and you can feel free to push it anywhere you like from there. Thursday is the day I get asked for threads from the forum. Whatever the outcome is on Thursday, that's what will be forwarded along and what will continue to be pushed until the devs give their decision on the matter, as I have done with several other suggestion threads.

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

the point that was made above "how is possibile 7Road create a new sistem where almost everyone lose.. where is the fun ?"

we all start with the same points (HP) per tower on either side we have 13 Guilds all on the same cluster with 15900 point after the firdt fight - we all lost, and if this goes through to the last seige and both guild loose again, then who is the winner - u cannot base that on BR, as that is unfair - you may need to add a caveat into the scoring mechanism, to state which ever gets the guild down to 0 HP first, gets additional points
                              On day one, people were getting opponents down to 0 within the first twenty minutes after reset, and whole guilds were complaining about not being able to participate because everything was dead. Contribution rewards are equally as important as guild rank rewards, so it's in our best interest as a guild to make sure every member of the guild has had a chance to do something before we finish taking out the towers. What else can be done to get rid of the draws we are seeing without encouraging a couple of people wiping the board while the guild is sleeping?

I agree we shouldn't have it based on BR, but I don't agree that first to 0 should be the deciding factor either. I think the points should scale to the size of the guild, and each attack take a set amount of durability rather than a static third. This way, there's more points for taking out larger guilds, and more points for working together to take out larger targets, but the point values will never be equal between each guild, and so we won't see as many draws, unless both sides come to 0 hp, but the ranking points would still be different. This is the kind of thought pattern I need to be seeing in these suggestions. I've already forwarded a general dislike of the event, but we need to shift the focus to how things could be improved.

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                              MemoryLane u should think as a player... problem with siege started when any guild lose without fight.
                              that is bad for all players casher or non , if 7road created sometin that every1 lose then change or remove .
                              what u really do for us ? why we can't talk with some1 from 7road since none from r 2 listen to players .... i will not stop this situation until some1 really fast think and help all players. i am a casher and i think as player , what u did was not a good move ... if nothing happens to help us we want to talk with 7 road since u said nothing will be changed ... maybe they can help us

R2GAMES HAS TO CHANGE ATITUDE ...
                              WE NEED CHANGES FOR BETTER
                              This is a community driven forum. The only people who will be responding to threads on the forum are volunteers from the community. We are all players here.

The problem with feedback that consists of "or remove it" is the last time we forwarded that type of feedback, the devs listened and we lost the only source of several items in the game. I'm far more careful with forwarding that sort of feedback now. I will not forward "or remove it" again. I will forward any feasible suggestions you have for how this event could be made more enjoyable for you, but you need to be specific, and you need to be careful with what you are asking for, as the devs have taken many suggestions and gone in the wrong direction with them because we weren't specific with what we wanted to see done.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X