Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long this new event schedule will be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long this new event schedule will be?

No one is likes this new event schedule nvm christimas event but past years was best one. On the other hand, on wartune communitys facebook page they made a poll if we like this event schedule or not and %32 likes and other %68 dislike.
    but they seems ignoring majority. So could you please talk to developers to change this event schedule?

Specifics are very helpful. What specifically do you not like and what specifically do you not like about it?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

For example: They removed gem master event, cast stone, pennant engraving and nerfed all of events, such as mount training whip, mahra, sep, holy forging, clothing refinement and adv sep. Plus they removed old lucky exchange rewards like giving 1 pennant ascension stone instead of 5 or 10 pennant ascension stone

Comment

cus the dev's likes to nerf alllll the stuff you need and turn what you need in a win ratio of 0.00010% and they love to pss us player's off think i stop buy vip and sc to till they turn game arround or gonna search new game that's smoother gameplay and not this lag/bug's

Comment

Feels like they have changed/downgraded the team working on wartune events, also the lag is worse than ever now..perhaps they changed lag team too...game is dying with them sadly to say

Comment

No Event for Holy Sword/Polishing Orbs? There WAS one for a hot second, So now I have all my orbs rotting sitting in my inventory, along with the cast stones? AND let me guess- Hone Mounts and Terra Grass were just a passing thought? Kind of like the "Orange Card" the the Inn that still never showed up- after 5 years? Game is dying a slow painful death. Those that still play hate it. AND hate they are still playing it. Most are still playing because of friends they have made while playing, NOT for the actual GAME itself. Even the big Cashers have said that they are done.

Comment

Hey is it possible we can fit ANOTHER event in the 1800-2000 server time period? There is way too much downtime between Arena, Eudaemon Domain, Golden Ram, Snowball fight, Emereldia, Guild Tree and 8 computer refreshes/cache clears.

Comment

It would make too much sense to have any of the "Christmas Collectibles" in gift piles around Cloud City. Can't give your CUSTOMERS anything that they would enjoy- we HAVE to make them pay cash for it. (And you wonder why people are really hating this game?)

Comment

they love to hold a big as s diamond in front of us with this cristmas mount house ... saying look what you can get but nanannananana we don't hand out much needed items for it nannanana

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Specifics are very helpful. What specifically do you not like and what specifically do you not like about it?
                    I gave specifics already but you didnt respond our request yet. So what we should to do? When this event schedule gonna change?

Comment

Originally posted by sithduke View Post

I gave specifics already but you didnt respond our request yet. So what we should to do? When this event schedule gonna change?
                      Feedback is forwarded, but there is no answer to your questions. Events are subject to change. They've changed many times over the last 6 years, and will continue to change in the future. If the devs agree to make changes to events based on feedback, those changes take time to implement, so we will have to wait and see what the devs decide to do.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

hmmm so they want us to spend spend spend, but when WE aint happy they don't care. we wait months for answers to our questions/suggestions and when they finally do something, we get more lag, broken events, and **** we no longer can use. We make suggestions on how we can get Terra grass, ascension stones, etc, and what do they do? Remove ways of getting it instead of after months the stuff being out there, is still unobtainable. Devs really need to get off the drugs and listen to us instead of their bank account.
                        Sapphire
                        Mage Lvl.80:
                        BR:
                        106,802,118 Normal Mode
                        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                        Server: S551 GlassMines
                        Guild: Spartans
                        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

When talking about the reduction in the events, for example mount whips dropped from 3000 down to 1500 for the last tier, I was told the adjustment was in our favor. For whips, it use to be 3000 whips for 50 chests, now it's 1500 whips for 27 chests, and they thought we'd like the better ratio, while giving us an opportunity to free up some inventory space since we don't need to save as much stuff for events. Other "nerfed" events followed a similar pattern. It wasn't easy explaining why this doesn't work for us, and that players aren't going to see that they get more for less, players will only see the total number of event items has been reduced, but it is being forwarded to the devs.

Comment

MemoryLane ur calculations is wrong we ave never got 50 event tokens for whips since 2016 its alwats been 49

49 event tokens to use in luck exchange using 3000 whips half the old rewards we used to get thats 24.5 event tokens for 1500 whips

this new system devs have thought of we get 27 event tokens to use in luck exchange for using 1500 whips so thats 3 extra event tokens

its not the low quantity its the events thats ere 1 min then gone the next without warning like example cast stone event and engrave and soul orb events

even luck exchnage has seen its nerfs clothing shards lol , terra grass which was moved to imp war shop then moved to a new shop which is now removed cuz the dumb new event devs thought of never worked and never came back, ascension stones used to get 5 or 10 from luck exchnage now its 1 every 1k event tokens u use

do we players need to explain more

nerfing rewards and drops from events at least get some 1 to explain why they dropped the rewards and drop rates

example u buy a car with 4 wheels next day 7roads.com engineer comes round without ur knowledge and removes 1 wheel and walks away no note no explanation so wat do u expect to do

sorry read ur tos says we can change it anytime lmao !!!!! every country has to abide to consumer law !!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-10-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I just looked back, and yes, I see it was 49 event chests for mount training. They still think 1500:27 is a better ratio than 3000:49, giving us more for less. I obviously don't agree with that statement, hence having to explain that we don't see it as more for less, we see it as less total event chests, I was just saying that's why they say they made that change.

Events change. We don't know what events will be running next week, or next month, so we really don't know at this point if certain events will never be running again, or if those events are just taking a backseat since there's been other events added into the rotation, or if there's been long term adjustments to the rotation that will have certain events running later. We have to wait and see. Feedback about specific events we want to see kept in the rotation can be forwarded, but the devs will do balance out the total number of event chests we can obtain which might result in losing a different event.

Your analogy is inappropriate in this instance. It would only be like buying a car with 4 wheels and having one taken away if you had bought the car and had a wheel taken away. It would actually be like seeing a car with 4 wheels being offered for one price for months, and then suddenly the price reduced and now it comes with 3 wheels. Totally different, and not against any consumer laws to change prices or what's included in prices, when it's clearly listed what you get for the price.

Comment

Working...
                              X