Guild Seige loss????????????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Seige loss????????????????????

So last night in guild seige, when I logged off about an hour and a half before reset the entire enemy team was dead and there were at least 5 defenders still alive in our guild. So imagine my surprise when I log on this morning only to see that our guild lost. How is that possible? So they killed us off after I logged off....the worst that should happen is a tie, but for us to lose after killing them a good 2 hours before they killed us is a joke.

Explain please.

It doesn't matter if you get them to zero first within 10 minutes of it starting. If both guilds get to 0, both get a loss. Don't know why they have it setup like that but they do. One of the reasons many people play this game is to win. Where is the incentive to play if you can lose no matter how bad you beat them.

Comment

Win rewards are only issued when one side has reduced the opponent's hp more than the other side did at the end of Siege. A tie gets you loss rewards because neither side reduced the opponent's hp more than the other side. A round win/loss/draw doesn't impact your points for ranking, though.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That's just a terribly flawed event. But I guess all they're interested in is getting peeps to spend 150 balens at a pop.

Comment

yes terrible flaw specialy if ppl spend 150 balens to kill off the guild and wen both ave 0 hp both get loss rewards they should of gave a draw reward like they do when u get no opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            yes terrible flaw specialy if ppl spend 150 balens to kill off the guild and wen both ave 0 hp both get loss rewards they should of gave a draw reward like they do when u get no opponent
            Probably not a good suggestion given that rewards from a bye are less than what you get from a loss. They'd have to redo the reward structure so that losses and byes bump down a notch to make room for a draw, but I feel like that wouldn't get much support from the players who frequently see actual losses or byes. It would probably be better if the reward distribution message said 'draw' instead of 'loss', to remove confusion about the outcome of the match, since it really doesn't matter what that message says when the end result of the event is based on points earned and not on wins/losses/draws.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Probably not a good suggestion given that rewards from a bye are less than what you get from a loss. They'd have to redo the reward structure so that losses and byes bump down a notch to make room for a draw, but I feel like that wouldn't get much support from the players who frequently see actual losses or byes. It would probably be better if the reward distribution message said 'draw' instead of 'loss', to remove confusion about the outcome of the match, since it really doesn't matter what that message says when the end result of the event is based on points earned and not on wins/losses/draws.
              well then let them restructure the rewards

example:

win = 500 bravestones 2000 insig 200 whips 8 medallions

draw = 300 bravestones 1200 insig 90 whips 4 medallions

loss = 150 bravestones 600 insig 45 whips 3 medallions

and its not a guilds fault if theirs no opponent to face so instead of giving that bye reward which is rubbish just give them loss reward
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-15-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X