guitar lucky exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar lucky exchange

this cash only or am i missing something? or are have the dev's forgot something again?

The one with lots of wings in it? Oh yeah, that's definitely a balen shop item required for that exchange.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

to bad might had spended if the dev's finally took care of this game.. only free thing is the lag and freeze etc

yes the whings one

Comment

always when its a good lucky exchange its balen only

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
          always when its a good lucky exchange its balen only
          not at all, you know what it´s a good exchange?
          same balens-only items in order to get 1 of the following items= 10 k fashion cores, 10 k lucky charms, 100 k crystal shards / will crystal shards, 21 m gold (to use it instantly, else you get no more gold), 50 k daru, 1 m insgnia, 10 k beast souls, 5 k beast hearts, 30 k resonance crystals, 100 k cast stones or 100 k of any willpower stuff.
          Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
          Server= S31 US East
          Class = Knight
          Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
          Server = US East Server 31
          Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
          Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

I wonder if they even noticed a drop in recharges? The Rave stats says it all. A very good friend of mine stopped recharging and we are talking thousands. ** that we can't even get Guitars in drops or campaigns. What a way to treat your players/customers. You new devs or whoever changed the events and nerfed the game have got to go. Christmas was a disaster and don't get me started how me and a TON of other players got shafted out of Heavenly Chianza for the Cornacopia Event. And y'all expect us to keep recharging? Y'all are on drugs and need to be replaced by devs/event managers that want to KEEP their customers HAPPY!
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Very well said SapphireStonemar

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                I wonder if they even noticed a drop in recharges? The Rave stats says it all. A very good friend of mine stopped recharging and we are talking thousands. ** that we can't even get Guitars in drops or campaigns. What a way to treat your players/customers. You new devs or whoever changed the events and nerfed the game have got to go. Christmas was a disaster and don't get me started how me and a TON of other players got shafted out of Heavenly Chianza for the Cornacopia Event. And y'all expect us to keep recharging? Y'all are on drugs and need to be replaced by devs/event managers that want to KEEP their customers HAPPY!
                well said indeed

Comment

I'm sure developers are aware of that crappy events since October or November last year. Wonder why they keep giving us crappy events, Can feel something is wrong with the developer or the game...

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                    You totally get it, and the devs need to read and learn from this.

Did an informal survey between my guild and one other, the core players all from one server (NOT a cluster, just a single server), and with what I think I'm hearing, and with number of usual-VIP players no longer showing VIP (that's the best confirmation I can get for all the other things they're saying), just from two guilds they're costing themselves about $5000 a month in recharges. Multiply that by how many servers hosted in how many platforms? Then they wonder why it's not making the money it should?

Sure, keep spenders happy, but leave some love for the folks who come in and play hard and help make it fun for those spenders. More important, FIX THE LAG, and stop pulling away rewards we all need. Show us respect. Otherwise, don't expect people to keep taking it on the chin and still paying for a "free" game. And stop trying to milk it for money today that you simply won't get when you act this way, and treat the game like you want it...and us...to be around tomorrow. The downfall of spending is the devs' short-sighted and stupid greed, and it's passed the point of diminishing returns. Open your eyes and learn before you kill the game.

Everyone here on the forum (ESPECIALLY the outstanding crew of forum mods) is here to help the game. That partnership is a gift that is being squandered and shown disrespect by 7Road. We're here to help you folks. Meet us half way. Listen. Don't let pride and ego get in the way of simple and/or necessary things to make the experience here better. It's not too much to ask. In fact, it's your job! Don't be upset if after you've slapped our hands away too often we're less ready and willing to reach into our wallets and spend...or trust.

When several addicted players sporting BR now around 100M (or higher!) are no longer spending on the game, it's got to hurt, it should hurt, and we're all wondering when the devs will even begin to get the message this game can be supported better on the financial basis they want if they'll just get off their high horse and be our partners, not our tormentors. If your message is you're going to continue to develop at the cost of this game, shoehorn in changes too frequently to maintain play consistency, you make players assume it's already going away, so why spend when tomorrow here may never come? That, too, doesn't help the cause. Devs, we're all saying this because we want a fun game, and one that some will spend on to support it. It's all about what you'll do, and you have all the control. All we can do is beg, and see how you're willing to treat us.
                    Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-18-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X