Lots of Things We Need in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Things We Need in Wartune

This is my personal input, anyone is free to comment and / or add their stuff to this entry.

As title says, my ideas for this time about game are the following ones:

Need back the holy sword events, personally need to fullfil the remaining challenges, and why not, that new ones may be added in a future for this point. Same for cast stone events and gem master event.
    Add relic/artifact upgrade events.
    Need back the feature-leveling events which worked in the correspondent week (example eud stuff)
    Need to trade all henna, titan shards, divine and similar for event chest in a better version of the previous blue punch week. it will be awesome to inventory cleansing and more cashing.
    Need rune upgrading event per type, same for goddesses, willpowers, euadaemons, etc. I.e. we need more event challenges for have more fun while playing.

Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Also need to be able to collect daily merit in guild dungeon once u pass all the levels , as per now you lose 50 daily merit once u pass all lvl not sure who is the genius who did that but his bonus should be removed..

Comment

Also need to be able to collect daily merit in guild dungeon once u pass all the levels , as per now you lose 50 daily merit once u pass all lvl not sure who is the genius who did that but his bonus should be removed..

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X