orb, cast stone and pennant events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orb, cast stone and pennant events

what ever happened to the orb , cast stone and pennant events these events that players were given by the the devs and we looked forward to once they were added to the game have not been seen in months did the devs remove these events and just left the players waiting and hoping that these events will return while we save for these events if these events were removed it would be nice if we knew so we could stop saving the items for a event that has not been seen in months and when we send a ticket asking about these events they just say the same generic reply that they will pass it on to the devs but can not agree which they never update players who have sent a ticket about these events next thing they send it ticket closed some clarification on these events on if they were removed or not would be nice

You are getting the most appropriate response to your ticket. We can only see a day or two into the future. I can tell you that these events are not running on the 19th, 20th, or 21st. Beyond that, no one knows. That's about the only answer we can give you regarding any event. Feedback regarding events is forwarded to the devs, and that's all support can do for you in this case. They won't be given an answer about events that may or may not be running in the future.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well it would be nice to know not necessarily WHEN the events will be but, if the events will ever happen again. Otherwise players are just sitting on items PRAYING for an event that may have been removed and they're just not saying it. Same with Eud level events when the eud blood events are happening, that part seems to have been removed all together.

Comment

Start using some (not all)....good note on that it opens up some inventory space, so no need then to get more inventory space, what is good thing so less lag in loading inventory space...other good thing you grow a bit makes you stronger... and still will have some for when a event happens again ... soa win win win win situation
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

They're good in implementing at the beginning of the patch and later its history (forgotten)...

Comment

They dont want you to save stuff, they want you to buy stuff when the events come, its probably why they wont expand inventory as well

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              You are getting the most appropriate response to your ticket. We can only see a day or two into the future. I can tell you that these events are not running on the 19th, 20th, or 21st. Beyond that, no one knows. That's about the only answer we can give you regarding any event. Feedback regarding events is forwarded to the devs, and that's all support can do for you in this case. They won't be given an answer about events that may or may not be running in the future.
              while I thank your atless replying I don't always agree that the devs are always listening to the players can see this in the reruns of the same events sometimes back to back we less reward for doing the events and the events that we are waiting for are no where to be seen in months

Comment

oh I was waiting for these ones too, hopefully no one will forward this too devs so that we can get these events soon, if not..you guys jinxed it.. and me revenge will be terribly!!! .P
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                X