New *** you pull R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New *** you pull R2

So i took break and i came back for worst game ever even ***** christmast events were pay to get anything, Listen me Recharge 10k balens daily was changed to 10k 2 days = 20k then all spenders were made for PRE KH SPEND 50k balens to get 50 Yes im not joking ***** 50 soul orbs and some runes, well this *** got to all of us atleast on are cluster so ** you r2 and we wait while and see what you will do as we dont take only old events back you owe use chrtistmast events atleast if not new year ones too but this is how are US East Coast Ares War looks like when we dont either care ***** *** about game anymore
    Attached Files

There is 2 different Us East Cost Clusters, im only talking about are one

Comment

This happens when cashers rule the game. Blame the extreme cashes that spend 10k dollar a day on the game. If they did not spend as much then maybe the events would be a lot cheaper or even free to play than the ridiculous amount of balens it cost now to get anything from the game. R2games is just a business that's all. If they see people spend tons of cash on there games they will make everything cash only and up the amounts to cater to the hard cashers alone. Other mmos aren't like this but since this is a Chinese gaming company and there guidelines revolve around extreme p2w this is something you should accept by now. It's not a normal mmo company. They aren't here for the players just here for themselves. That's why suggustions for any of there games especially wartune and loa are never listened to.

Comment

Memory if you post here please let us ***** know finally *** is is goin with game and events as it really sux now and ev1 is quiting if you only read this still please ppl have been asking for weeks soon months *** is goin on and last post i saw was , "gifts rotation" it took 3 weeks to get them back, Just ***** tell us if we dying game of *** is goin on no1 is founding you atleast on east coast anymore before we know why you *** everything from events to rechrges to spenders to lucky exchanges , even this week removed tomatos maybe you sell them next week ?

Comment

Originally posted by infoanon55 View Post
          This happens when cashers rule the game. Blame the extreme cashes that spend 10k dollar a day on the game. If they did not spend as much then maybe the events would be a lot cheaper or even free to play than the ridiculous amount of balens it cost now to get anything from the game. R2games is just a business that's all. If they see people spend tons of cash on there games they will make everything cash only and up the amounts to cater to the hard cashers alone. Other mmos aren't like this but since this is a Chinese gaming company and there guidelines revolve around extreme p2w this is something you should accept by now. It's not a normal mmo company. They aren't here for the players just here for themselves. That's why suggustions for any of there games especially wartune and loa are never listened to.
          You must be seriosly ... person or just idiot.what made you think i wasnt one of big casher in that post ? did you get abused and now you need to lash out here ? or *** why would you speak for this company after what they did at december
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-19-2019, 07:04 PM. Reason: don't be offensive

Comment

Real reason game sux is not casher events its because R2 ***** fails hard to keep non casher up to speed with cashers, they do un regular events so some get ok some fall behind.. i dont enjoy doing any warts atm because its so ***** afk unbalanced... last year smelt stone get tons of levels , may tru something (soccer ****) terragrass get all.. now nothing answer that ... up thing is they dont give **
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-19-2019, 06:56 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Truth is there is noway any new palyer or under 70mil can catch up to us high brs who got stuff when they were on to grab anything under 100mil is just wasting their $ as they cant never catch up as most stuff is not avaible anymore or been for over 6-9months, after you finish cashing first month before merge after merge you are useless start again

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
                Memory if you post here
                I'm not able to read most of what you type since you've chosen to use profanity for much of it, so I will not be addressing anything you've posted. When you want to have a civil discussion with me, come back when you can type in legible sentences without the profanity.

And by the way, infoanon55 was agreeing with your viewpoint, and you attacked them for it. I don't think a civil discussion with you can actually be had.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by infoanon55 View Post
                  without menctioning that game seems to end by next year and we need to clear as much tasks as faster as possible. but knowing the day-by-day stuff here may happens 2 things: 1. devs can shutdown game without advice or saying "game not profitable anymore" or 2. they say indirectly the previous instance by launching tons of free items 1 week before closure. honestly i won´t expect any data trasnference to another server or game due to latest announces of mobile games.
                  Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                  Server= S31 US East
                  Class = Knight
                  Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                  Server = US East Server 31
                  Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                  Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post

You must be seriosly ... person or just idiot.what made you think i wasnt one of big casher in that post ? did you get abused and now you need to lash out here ? or *** why would you speak for this company after what they did at december
                    lol I am the one lashing out? You're the one that's starting unnecessary name calling for a post that I was AGREEING with you on. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn a bit more of reading comprehension instead of attacking random people.

Comment

Yea i think i drink too much that day like now but facts are same after december game turn .. and most quit after christmast "events" and infoanon55 you can defend this ... as much you want but dosnt change thing just see how ... you are too
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-01-2019, 07:46 PM. Reason: Perhaps you shouldn't drink and type.

Comment

Working...
                      X