Guild CoolDown Woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild CoolDown Woes

I don't know if this belongs here, but let's try ... Can you replace the balen donation in guild contribution with a fund for cooldowns instead of making it guild wealth. This new system is really killing the Guild Masters. People would like to help with balens, but there isn't anywhere to do this.

Originally posted by mud2017 View Post
    I don't know if this belongs here, but let's try ... Can you replace the balen donation in guild contribution with a fund for cooldowns instead of making it guild wealth. This new system is really killing the Guild Masters. People would like to help with balens, but there isn't anywhere to do this.
    i can add to that suggestions the option to accumulate the balens donation on guilds?
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

I don't see them making a balen pool for Guild cool down now. They reduced the amount of time it takes to level up compared to what it used to be. Level 10 used to take 40 days to cool down without using balens.

Comment

Working...
      X