X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on/off button

when we gonna get a button to switch off the fast(hot) key's in game

they very annoying and often suddenly ticker pop-ups while ya typing

Can they not just make a button as they did with hide players there is still room around that cloudcity/city button take the clock away there and put a on/off for fast/hot key
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    when we gonna get a button to switch off the fast(hot) key's in game

they very annoying and often suddenly ticker pop-ups while ya typing

Can they not just make a button as they did with hide players there is still room around that cloudcity/city button take the clock away there and put a on/off for fast/hot key
    now I love you ghost .. its always good to know that there is some other whit same troubles than me ....I support this ... those hotkeys make me go nuts....
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

yup loads cry about it in game often, but never see topic here about it.
      So good 1 for the suggestion list of memory lane to be forwarded i would say

Reading memo her/his/its "wartune suggestion tracker topic" it needs to be a popular suggestion hmmmmmmmmmmmm Keep liking this topic all and bump it
      Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-28-2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: adding
      Theonlyghost

Comment

hmm not added yet to suggestion list
        Theonlyghost

Comment

bump for suggestion list
          Theonlyghost

Comment

her/his/its

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

still not added to the suggestion topic
              Theonlyghost

Comment

It's been forwarded. You're welcome.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

thought would put a line in so freaking annoying
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

time for a bumb up again
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

Bumping doesn't work for suggestions. What you would need is people posting that they are in agreement on having a hot key toggle.

Comment

I agree with this. I can type pretty fast and next thing I know, I have dozen pages popping up because of these hot keys.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Bumping doesn't work for suggestions. What you would need is people posting that they are in agreement on having a hot key toggle.
                          that might be thru how ever if it goes to second or third page no1 see's it so they will not reply that they indeed find it very annoying as well
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

that might be thru how ever if it goes to second or third page no1 see's it so they will not reply that they indeed find it very annoying as well
                            That's when you tell one of your guild mates to come and say something nice so that it bumps the thread and adds needed support.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

That's when you tell one of your guild mates to come and say something nice so that it bumps the thread and adds needed support.
                              most do not have a R2 account and do not want 1 so they can not comment

Only reason i have 1 is cause in a far past i apparently had 1 made on S2 in a time i was not really interested in this game lol

and the rest is as most that come to forum .. not interested in solutions and making things better but only here to complain unfortunate
                              Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-12-2019, 06:49 PM.
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X