X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip card

is longtime no see vip card in shop

R2 no want we spend for get this?

developer don't care anymore even with hot events or other items. furthermore, vip and spirit covenant long time not upper in the shop (hot tab).

Comment

its a waste to even send a ticket on the vip card asking about it all they do is play dumb like they have no idea what your talking about even as players always but the vip card r2 and the devs would rather play dumb and not bother to add the vip pack 1 and vip pack 2 last time it was in the game was dec 28th 2018

Comment

and when i get vip card from r2 acc in recharging system we no get recharge event and spend event r2 no take into account this

Comment

The ViP cards are usually twice a month, not sure what has happened. Will check.
          Last edited by GM_Equinox; 01-26-2019, 05:48 PM. Reason: correcting information

Comment

1 day left in the month and no vip pack 1 or vip pack 2 so far for the whole month

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
              1 day left in the month and no vip pack 1 or vip pack 2 so far for the whole month
              not correct 17 days ago it was in shop
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

not correct 17 days ago it was in shop
                well then you were lucky for it hasn't been in the shop on the server im grouped with ive been checking every day been waiting to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
                  The ViP cards are usually twice a month, not sure what has happened. Will check.
                  have u gotten any feedback of this mather yet? not that Im in hurry.. just curios.. dosent R2 want our money anymore?
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

VIP expired few days already. Developer are incompetent nowadays. Can't give a good events (pennant engrave, polish orb, cast stone, etc), forgot to sell VIP and Spirit Covenant. Maybe i should think about the game now differently...

Comment

i've been watching for vip cards all of january. we haven't had one since i believe the second week of december.

Comment

We might need to wait some more to see if these sales return. It appears the devs are slowly updating some events, and some events have dropped off, as have some sales. They haven't given feedback on if these are permanent changes or not. We'll push for a response about this, and other events, after the holiday week.

Originally posted by john330 View Post
                        i've been watching for vip cards all of january. we haven't had one since i believe the second week of december.
                        12/28 - 1/3 was the last time we had the cards sale.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

still no VIP card in shop

Comment

if luck it will pop up friday or saturday hopefully wonder if that mentor Erasor hear anything yet he was going to check
                            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
                              any news yet?
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X