stun annoying stun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stun annoying stun

when are the relic stun and that beneficial buff getting nerved? now most fight getting or relic stun or godess stun or both.. and beneficial buff almost every other turn on me or other team mate they working to good

let them first fix the lag ..... in meanwhile build your own stunn goddess and relic and just pray you hit first at start of battle
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

lol i use em both and i get stunned too...oh well it is what it is..fun getting first stun in but there is a relic not sure which one off hand that will remove that stun and also if u have Reverse Time as a Titan skill add that to your combo.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
        lol i use em both and i get stunned too...oh well it is what it is..fun getting first stun in but there is a relic not sure which one off hand that will remove that stun and also if u have Reverse Time as a Titan skill add that to your combo.
        Huh, I never even considered the downfall spear, but it works off taking damage, so that should actually have a decent chance of clearing a stun. Wouldn't do anything against the specter set debuff (I think that's the other thing the OP mentioned), but worth another look.

With all the resources you have to invest in them, it seems really unlikely that the stun relic or goddess will ever go away at this point. You'd think that the game designers wouldn't decide "you know what people love? Not being able to interact with the game!", but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
          will not help if you are stunned cause everything is to a standstill then ...only thing what can help is sun talis on dragon chant
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
          X