No announcement yet.

Preliminaries of rumble are a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes meeting for the 3th time 1 real team and 1 npc team so fight 1 real team fight 2 npc fight 3 real team as in fight 1 etc etc etc etc... you cant tell me there are no more teams playing then just my team and 1 other

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Can we use you as an example? Can you provide me with your team name, your name, and your server? I'll jump on someone about this when they are back from the holiday.
      Archie, Phoenix13, Keilah, Tasselhoff we whas rank 87 or some thing like that after primarly rank 20, 21, 22 and 39 on crose serv rank, team ther 1 of alone can win in groupes above or, it so broken but r2 keep liars about it, and refused any thing is wrong, if it whas random like the liars about, no way you get same team over and over you would only get it 1 time.

Comment

what a **** event now again same team over and over we had last week !!!!!

******** !!!!
        Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

this event is so bad, pls remove it
          Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Originally posted by Evel... View Post
            this event is so bad, pls remove it
            the event is so bad/laggy/matching bad/dc alot - i dont even sign up for it cuz even the rewards is rubbish

Comment

this needs to get fixed.. Fighting the same team every other match. Bot match then real team bot match same team bot match same team. FIX IT!!!!!
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

omg this is rediculous again the same team
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

same here...bot team, then 2 real team, then bot, then the same 2 real teams again...and stunned until timer runs out...best is to do it afk or not sign up at all....waste of time

Comment

forgot to sign up xD dev's aren't able to fix stuff they keep proofing it every time

Comment

Hard to argue the matching issue when I've faced the same team all 15 rounds once, another time only faced one team and the default for a bye all 15 rounds.

Disconnects here as in most events now are a problem. Lag is always an issue in this game but the disconnects here and Castle Wars are just painfully bad.

Rewards...played 15 rounds in Rumble this week, even won a few, and if I could buy fractions of items I got enough to buy one-third of a Resonance Crystal. That's the best you can give? As others say above, why bother?

Lots of good ideas above. Hope they fix this and other events, instead of just piling in more broken stuff to pad their graphic-designers' resumes before the game shuts.
                      The game doesn't have to shut if you treat it and the players with a little respect, and fix problems.

Comment

trash this & bring back the athena wars, as the old saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it & athena worked fine for a very long time, with better rewards in my mind...same 2 foes all night, very bad lag, worst for an event since the one I can't remember the name for was a server vs server bg using top br & top charm player as special targets, no one had any idea what we where doing, they did it once and scraped it, does anyone remember its name? I keep thinking war utopia
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

If you get into unfavorable loophole matching (every 2nd fight against same real team you lose to) you can try to have whole party leave room for match or two. Ofc you miss some points you would have got from losing (10 if I recall right) but can get out of bad loophole and maybe win remaining fights. Done it twice and it worked once.

Ofc this isnt good solution but when it works you end up with more points than just simply losing 7-8 rounds to same team.

From my experience the teams matched in the loophole have been quite equal in strength, so feels like the initial pairing for first match each round works okay. Problem is that it just keeps pairing same teams over and over again even if other one is way lower in point count.

Comment

Working...
                          X