gift piles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    With potion today, I had 57 tabs. It is advisable IF you can, to get potions. As to why it is 30 piles, we couldn't tell you, the Devs are currently on Chinese New Year. So nothing is going to be fixed or changed. Sorry guys.
    I call B S on your numbers with a potion active there is no possible way you got that many in 30 piles with a potion with the extremely low drop rate, so try again and you will see your numbers are WAY WAY WAY off

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Comment

I already have the title, with several others on my server, you can get it. It doesn't drop same pace for all. Potions really do help.

Click image for larger version  Name:	title.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	1978567
      Last edited by GM_Equinox; 02-13-2019, 06:09 AM.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

If you can't buy potion, you have a 50-50 chances of getting the title, depends on your luck. Yesterday i got 6 tabs (2 drops) out of 30 piles. I'm using the potion thats 12 tabs. But for Non-casher has a slim chance of getting the title. Point here, its a special event, let the non-casher get the title without spending a potion. Previous events, non-casher still gets mounts. Sad to here, you can get the title for spending balens, Non-spender, just luck for the title.

How about we hear from developer feedback if they are going to increase the chance of getting more tabs? (I'm doubtful for positive response but at least we give it a try).
        Last edited by beehappyfour; 02-13-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post

I call B S on your numbers with a potion active there is no possible way you got that many in 30 piles with a potion with the extremely low drop rate, so try again and you will see your numbers are WAY WAY WAY off
          I had 44 yesterday, with a potion on for 20 out of the 30. Missed the first day and didn't collect all 30 on another day. I got the title yesterday.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I had 44 yesterday, with a potion on for 20 out of the 30. Missed the first day and didn't collect all 30 on another day. I got the title yesterday.
            good for you

but as someone stated ere in this post earlier they used a potion and got 0 tabs as a potion gives x3 thats still 0 lol

yes very unlucky you would say

but if devs guaranteed a few tabs in a gift piles when using cash then ppl wont complain

but when it gives 0 tabs isnt that some what illegal

with everything else in game that has luck factor based in this game its all b.s if ur face fits or they avnt changed ur % luck on the code under ur name then u wont get didly squat
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-13-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              but when it gives 0 tabs isnt that some what illegal
              The only guarantee with a potion is that you get 3x the amount of what you got from the gift pile, so no.

Yes, the luck factor is always less than ideal. I did get a couple days with very few tabs, and I expected it to come a lot closer in terms of time. I was just pointing out that it is possible, in response to someone saying Equinox wasn't being truthful about the numbers.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

got 0 tab's today.... why is it so har dto get them? why they feel the need to p iss of players for a small title? why they keep annoy the players? they nerv all the stuff we need or remove the stuff we need for the pennants when they put those ites back??? they hided some stuff in a BIG BIG BIG FAILURE EVENT.. and now the noobs keep hiding the stuff wish we could s pank the dev's

Comment

One thing I noticed is on the first day of special gift piles like this is the drop rates for the special items are higher than the rest of the days. On the first day of these piles, I used a potion and got 81 tabs. I used potions for a couple of days after that and was lucky to get 20 tabs each time.

Comment

gift piles use to be good gave you what u needed for a event or for beast souls but now your lucky if the devs have them set to give u 1 items like the tabs even if using the potions that is if they are not sold out dosent always help when the piles don't give u what u need instead they give you tons of **** you can already get in the game that many don't need

Comment

Drop rates very low 157 tabs so goodbye title

Comment

159 is bit more worse.. last pile gave me 2 more so got little bit lucky.. 1day i got 0tab's so droprate indeed bad

Comment

so for non cashers is not possible to get any title.And the new piles are a joke too for non cashers....this all game is a big fraude...only to get money from playersa....as I said in another post....good luck players!!!!!I am out of this chit
                          a bit old in this game

Comment

Originally posted by nikchefville View Post
                            so for non cashers is not possible to get any title.And the new piles are a joke too for non cashers....this all game is a big fraude...only to get money from playersa....as I said in another post....good luck players!!!!!I am out of this chit
                            why ya keep responding to posts etc if ya gone
                            llol
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Last day of event I collected 30 piles with Holiday potions active. I had 144/160 and they gave me ZERO tabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet this greedy company would like me to spend money I work hard for on this game. Never again!!

P.S. I used pots every time I collected save for 1 time. every pot was purchased for 8 balens over time.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

why ya keep responding to posts etc if ya gone
                                llol
                                cause I put a lot of money in this game and I keep looking if the things get better,in this case I will play again,so is normal to see what players are talking about game. 6 years I have play it daily so don't ask why I keep answear here
                                Last edited by nikchefville; 02-22-2019, 08:22 AM.
                                a bit old in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X