1 Ascension Stone!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Ascension Stone!!

So, I just used 300 Lovelocks in the Lucky Exchange for the Pennant/Dragonchant Lucky Exchange. Out of 300 I got 1 Ascension Stone! This is TOTAL **!!!! I got more Engrave stones than anything else out of L.E. than anything else. You devs/event boss or whoever is charge, get off the drugs and fix the drop rates so that it is BALANCED!!! Or maybe you don't know what that word means. So here is the definition:

balĀ·ance Dictionary result for balance
    /?bal?ns/Submit
    noun
    noun: balance; plural noun: balances
    an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady.
    "she lost her balance before falling"
    synonyms: stability, equilibrium, steadiness, footing
    "I tripped and lost my balance"
    antonyms: instability
    SAILING
    the ability of a boat to stay on course without adjustment of the rudder.
    a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.
    "try to keep a balance between work and relaxation"
    synonyms: fairness, justice, impartiality, egalitarianism, equal opportunity; More
    antonyms: imbalance
    stability of one's mind or feelings.
    "the way to some kind of peace and personal balance"
    synonyms: composure, assurance, self-assurance, self-control, calmness, coolness, cool head; More
    antonyms: nervousness
    the relative volume of various sources of sound.
    "the balance of the voices is good"
    ART
    harmony of design and proportion.
    an apparatus for weighing, especially one with a central pivot, beam, and a pair of scales.
    synonyms: scale(s), weighing machine, weighbridge
    "a girl was weighing material on a balance"
    the zodiacal sign or constellation Libra.
    singular proper noun: Balance; noun: the Balance
    a counteracting weight or force.
    synonyms: counterbalance, equipoise, counterweight, stabilizer, compensation, recompense, ballast, makeweight; archaiccountercheck
    "this stylistic development provides a balance to the rest of the work"
    the regulating device in a mechanical clock or watch.
    noun: balance wheel; plural noun: balance wheels
    a predominating weight or amount; the majority.
    "the balance of opinion was that work was more important than leisure"
    a figure representing the difference between credits and debits in an account; the amount of money held in an account.
    "he accumulated a healthy balance with the savings bank"
    the difference between an amount due and an amount paid.
    "unpaid credit-card balances"
    synonyms: remainder, outstanding amount, rest, residue, difference, remaining part/number/quantity
    "the landlord demanded payment of the balance of the rent"
    an amount left over.
    verb
    verb: balance; 3rd person present: balances; past tense: balanced; past participle: balanced; gerund or present participle: balancing
    keep or put (something) in a steady position so that it does not fall.
    "a mug that she balanced on her knee"
    synonyms: steady, stabilize; More
    remain in a steady position without falling.
    "Richard balanced on the ball of one foot"
    offset or compare the value of (one thing) with another.
    "the cost of obtaining such information needs to be balanced against its benefits"
    synonyms: weigh, weigh up, compare, evaluate, consider, assess, appraise, estimate
    "it is a matter of balancing advantages against disadvantages"
    counteract, equal, or neutralize the weight or importance of.
    "he balanced his radical remarks with more familiar declarations"
    synonyms: counterbalance, balance out, cancel, cancel out, offset, even out/up, counteract, counterpoise, countervail, equalize, neutralize, nullify, compensate for, make up for; rareequilibrize
    "he balanced his radical remarks with more familiar declarations"
    establish equal or appropriate proportions of elements in.
    "they are struggling to balance work and family life"
    compare debits and credits in (an account), typically to ensure that they are equal.
    "the law requires the council to balance its books each year"
    (of an account) have credits and debits equal.
    synonyms: correspond, agree, tally, match up, concur, coincide, be in agreement, be consistent, equate, be equal, harmonize, be in harmony, be compatible, be consonant, be congruous, be in tune, dovetail, correlate;
    Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 02-12-2019, 02:51 AM.
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

devs cant read lol maybe translate it to chinese

plus they will never come ere to read this post anyway

i did 600 event items in last pennent/engrave stone luck exchange last time and got only 1 ascension stone so this time i rather just get div stone chests as they are giving more their

who ever thought of the low drop rates need placed against a wall [removed]
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-12-2019, 11:47 AM. Reason: Threats of personal harm to any individual is not allowed.

Comment

do not even get why you tried it, it is like that since they changed it to that way, better of do the Holy sword&sylph its a decent amount of divinity chests that drops
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        devs cant read lol maybe translate it to chinese

plus they will never come ere to read this post anyway

i did 600 event items in last pennent/engrave stone luck exchange last time and got only 1 ascension stone so this time i rather just get div stone chests as they are giving more their

who ever thought of the low drop rates need placed against a wall [removed]
        i see some 1 didnt like the daffodil and some 1 backside joke hahhaa no sensce of humour hahaha

Comment

i see some 1 didnt like the daffodil and some 1 backside joke hahhaa no sensce of humour hahaha
          It was the rest of that line that was the issue, I'm just greedy and take more than I need sometimes with those edits. Next time, as I'm sure there will be a next time, I'll show you my sense of humor.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

perhaps would have sounded better if ya instead would have said " need placed with head underwater " roflmfao hihihhihihihihihi

blub blub errr no fish emoij
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-13-2019, 12:10 PM. Reason: adding
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

perhaps would have sounded better if ya instead would have said " need placed with head underwater " roflmfao hihihhihihihihihi

blub blub errr no fish emoij
              no need for head underwater just a rag over face and water dripping to simulate drowning would be better hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X