no real events for growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no real events for growth

Lately they have removed almost everyway to get stronger in the game no more events where players could grow their toon stronger cast stone event orb event and pennant event have long been forgotten much like a real way to get enough ascension stones only way to get terra grass now is to do the stupid golden tree where you spend a lot to get next to nothing even now the gift piles are not giving what we need for the event like the tab event not even seeing any mounts in the gift piles anymore and not even any new lucky exchanges the same ones over and over again even the events are starting to get smaller and smaller they skipped the thanksgiving Christmas Chinese new year and valentine events so don't expect the devs to do a easter event one would have to wounder if they even have a plan to deal with flash dieing next year or if they will just wait till the last day with as much as been messed up with the game that is not getting fixed no wonder so many of the big players have stopped playing just starting to feel like the devs are not listening to the players on what we would like to see in the game or what needs to be fixed any longer

Totally agree.

Hot events right now don't help with growth at all which make them really boring and tedious. Even after we grind though them to get event items for lucky exchange, most of the items we get are really useless or available aplenty somewhere else. The useful items? They're few and far between.

Besides bringing back events for polishing orbs and cast stones, please also ask the devs to consider make new events for wave crystals and goddess shards, too.

And why do we get hecate/Asteria/Kassandra shards only in some of the events? Will they give us a chance to exchange 1 goddess shards for another?

Thanks!
    Last edited by angurvadel; 02-16-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Don't think developer will listen, if they do they will make a better events, lucky exchange and other stuffs. They know how to make events. even a high school students can make a better events in wartune lol. Don't expect some brighter side of the game. If they do, they have done it already. Either you continue playing or find another. Good luck.

Comment

no use for other events etc if they do not fix lag.
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          no use for other events etc if they do not fix lag.
          Yep, so true. Lag is getting intolerable. Before the latest patch was introduced, i could play for the whole evening without refreshing, but now i have to reload every hour or so or mini-client will crash.

Comment

Originally posted by angurvadel View Post

Yep, so true. Lag is getting intolerable. Before the latest patch was introduced, i could play for the whole evening without refreshing, but now i have to reload every hour or so or mini-client will crash.
            you lucky on r2 gamerocks does not have a mini client we use browser max 30min play time (if lucky) then need to refresh started last summer with 8.0 and got loads worse after the data migration and further downhill since then everything causes now the lag to build up real fast even without goddess etc equipped does not make any diff anymore worsted 1 to do is open inventory that kills ya right there
            Theonlyghost

Comment

if this had anything to do with keeping players from being able to spend that's would be the only time they would fix it

Comment

Players been cashing alot, they can't fix the lag, can't give good events and other stuffs. It's their obligation to fix something cashing or not. Many quit not just about the lag but look at the players br those not cashing, playing for 5 years yet br still low, you put up your alot of your time, yet you grow minimal. If they do care of cashers and non cashers, you will see a good result.

Comment

well....i stop to cash from 6-7 months already and i stop to play from almost 2 months I guess.I still came here to see if they fix something ,but as I see the things get worst....so good luck guys.My toon has 14 mill br but I prefer to spen my time toolin leather then to get frustrated in game
                  Last edited by nikchefville; 02-18-2019, 10:50 PM.
                  a bit old in this game

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                    Players been cashing alot, they can't fix the lag, can't give good events and other stuffs. It's their obligation to fix something cashing or not. Many quit not just about the lag but look at the players br those not cashing, playing for 5 years yet br still low, you put up your alot of your time, yet you grow minimal. If they do care of cashers and non cashers, you will see a good result.
                    do not know what your crying about player who recharge got to do with it ..but can tell you we have players in guild who played about same time as you without ever recharge who are 80+m
                    So do not know what you call low br

If its lot lower then that then you might wanna consider to stop playing with more then 1 toon so you can focus on it
                    for rest its all lag what causes the most problems in game
                    still plenty to get "for free" to grow and to get stronger
                    People just got spoiled by last years extraordinary free stuff what made a lot of players jump millions and millions of Br and now all just expect the same..

Last but not least play to have fun.. if you only wanna be competitive and #1 then you have no joy in playing anyway
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

I have friends (non casher) stop playing the game a year or years ago, can increase br but minimal. It's not that long that developer give some good stuffs in lucky exchange. I'm just sharing their sentiments.

If you have higher br, you can play more fun, can boost self esteem, coz a better chance to defeat better br. Sometimes, non cash players get affected if spend plenty of hours (dedicated 1 toon) yet minimal br increase.

Comment

they need put in the other half of the events with the orbs etc

Comment

the game has no future. only money and no pleasure
                          in a week I leave the game and take 4 more people with me from the guild to another project.
                          Good luck and patience to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikan View Post
                            the game has no future. only money and no pleasure
                            in a week I leave the game and take 4 more people with me from the guild to another project.
                            Good luck and patience to all!
                            r2 has always grabbed and moved on to a new game once they bleed the players dry as it is now the events are not giving growth etc even if u spend alot ur not rushing with a massive br the game is dying they know this so they grab the cash as idiots still pay for stuff

example: dangle a small bait (useless items) grab big fish(casher)

Comment

Originally posted by angurvadel View Post
                              Totally agree....
                              Thanks!
                              Same here.

If they best they have is Cuties, we're in trouble.

I know a lot of players who would pay for a Cuties Plague item to get rid of them. And one for Goddesses, too.

Fix lag. Fix events. It's needed. And not like events rewards actually cost you anything to hand out to players...it's pixels, folks!

Comment

Working...
                              X