Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are sacred tree rewards tied to player level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are sacred tree rewards tied to player level?

I have noticed that with sacred tree, the rewards my higher level server mates receive includes rare items more often than it does for me. I have been observing this trend for last three times the sacred tree was activated. Each time i have seen that players of higher level then me will receive rare items almost at every other turn.

For example:
    I am level 10 dragon bow master and my server mate Gladio is lvl 3 Baron marksman.
    He and I activated there nearly same amount time today, me having reached 2670 points
    He received 4 of the rare items from his sacred tree, whereas I did not receive any

P.S. emphasizing again that this is not a one off thing. I have been seen the pattern over several sacred tree events.

I would like to know from the game masters/moderators if this is supposed to happen this way? If no, then the fact that it is happening to frequently, it should be investigated as the sacred tree is failing to generate rewards at random for all players. If yes, then it completely demotivates me as a player from using this feature as my gains are being evaluated by my player level instead of being random which it claims to be from the setup.

Regards

a well saw some spend few K dollar on the days that the tree is up and see him/her gaining not much stuff that shows in list.. find it pretty stupid to cash 3K dollar on the tree few times and still have BR of 2mil orso or he/she has balens hack or stolen creditcard or ore stupid then a donkey

Comment

IMO, I don't believe anything is truly random in this game.

Comment

that screenshot shows that you did not do those points alone you just did over 100 clicks 6500 balen about that does not bring the tree up to 2670 points not in a million year lol
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          that screenshot shows that you did not do those points alone you just did over 100 clicks 6500 balen about that does not bring the tree up to 2670 points not in a million year lol
          first of all your reply does not help to clarify or even address the question i raised... so if you do not have anything useful to contribute then just for the fun of mocking people why even waste everyone's time?
          Second.. the point of my post was i had clicked more than 100 times on that day (and i am sure many more people had), and on other sacred tree events never to have received a single rare items. Players who so far have received such items are always usually above a certain level... is that a coincidence only?

It is the logic of how random the rewards are is what i am trying to clarify. As this is an open platform you can criticize people but it is also important to contribute in a way that helps people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabeya Begum View Post

first of all your reply does not help to clarify or even address the question i raised... so if you do not have anything useful to contribute then just for the fun of mocking people why even waste everyone's time?
            Second.. the point of my post was i had clicked more than 100 times on that day (and i am sure many more people had), and on other sacred tree events never to have received a single rare items. Players who so far have received such items are always usually above a certain level... is that a coincidence only?

It is the logic of how random the rewards are is what i am trying to clarify. As this is an open platform you can criticize people but it is also important to contribute in a way that helps people.
            i can click the tree for months and will not get anything rare for months other times i get lucky ... its all random
            secondly you complain about something and saying in your complain that you got it to 2670 made it suggestive that you did all, is why i respond.
            third the game is so damn laggy, only place to have some fun is here and seems you a very hungry person roflmfao

throwing out more bait

100 clicks btw do not garantee you a epic drop neither does it benefit only the higher br or the the players that do more recharge.
            The amount of points on your server is bloody damn high so chance some 1 get nice items is nice to ...if you do 100 clicks and the other 1000 then duhhh of course the other will have moe chance on getting the stuff that you want. lol

and last but not least i did not criticize you at all, i only pointed out a disruption in your typing hihi if you would have bin more clear on clicks towards points i would not have stated it a bit diff
            The tree does not work like the higher the points are on left the more chance is you get a nice drop its a random gamble with loads of small stuff and now and then a good drop

people these days to suggestive with pointing to the game when they do not get anything or just little
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

i had a few goes at this not very lucky hahaha need to spend 100k on that tree to get anything decent hahaha for any super rare drops or even the clothing

Comment

Working...
              X