Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Where are items for sylph??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are items for sylph??????

Why there is no exchange for:
    - star sand
    - fusion spirit shard on fusion spirit
    - and blast of sun and sun core
    Is this game only for old players?
    For new players, to make a higher sylf need to sit and save resources for a couple of months?

Sun Core and Blast of Sun were in the gift piles the last few weeks, along with the emblems to make merged sylphs. You can also get them from the Magic Inn.

Fusion Spirit Shards are currently in the login rewards and in the gift piles this week. Along with the rewards for Rave.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by nlvinaya View Post
      Why there is no exchange for:
      - star sand
      - fusion spirit shard on fusion spirit
      - and blast of sun and sun core
      Is this game only for old players?
      For new players, to make a higher sylf need to sit and save resources for a couple of months?
      old players used to have to gather the material for a few month new player like you can get material lot faster as mentioned by Equinox they bin in gift piles with a good drop rate
      as well with other stuff he mention pretty easy to gain lately comparing to a few year ago

Only thing it needs from you to gain the material is doing the collecting of gift piles doing the magic in do collect the daily log in do sylph arena etc
      if you only want in hot events for exchange then it sounds more like you do not play the game
      as well in lucky exchange for last months you can gain certain materials for your sylphs equipment and fusion spirit shards

might wanna look further then only hot events hihihihihi
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

now a day's it's more easy to get merged sylph's and cheaper

Comment

What i'm concerned with is upgrading my dark sylph and there are no DIVINITY SHARDS anywhere!! You know, the ones with the birds on them. This is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by cleverbren View Post
            What i'm concerned with is upgrading my dark sylph and there are no DIVINITY SHARDS anywhere!! You know, the ones with the birds on them. This is crazy
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	1979578

same as the divinty for light slyphs

those divinty u on about
            havnt seen these for a while think they were in slyph road hot events (now nerfed) but not sure maybe memorylane would know

Comment

You get some from sylph expedition but not enough...I wonder too where to get those?

Comment

Got loads of Fusion Chi and Fusion Spirit Shards which I want to exchange for Fusion Spirit and sophisticated sylphs (gop, ares, poseidon, etc.), but I haven't seen the exchange in hot events for ages. I'm running out of sylphs for future sylph hot events (specifically adv. sylph enchant.)

Comment

Originally posted by angurvadel View Post
                  Got loads of Fusion Chi and Fusion Spirit Shards which I want to exchange for Fusion Spirit and sophisticated sylphs (gop, ares, poseidon, etc.), but I haven't seen the exchange in hot events for ages. I'm running out of sylphs for future sylph hot events (specifically adv. sylph enchant.)
                  you can get sylphs by alice and still can get the materials parts to refine them in skytrail then make the materials in black smith
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	blacksmith.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1979628

This is where you can make the fusion spirit instead of waiting on the hot event exchange.
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

always stored my shards in the vault and had the box checked in blacksmith, no wonder I never noticed the addition, lol.

Thank you very much for the info!

Comment

Working...
                      X