Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ascencion Stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascencion Stones

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THESE THINGS AVAILABLE LIKE YOU DID, somewhat, BEFORE!!!! The stupid zero chance of even receiving 1 stone from lucky exchange when it happens is a REEEEEEE-DICULOUS. It's obvious that people who won't spend money for them, will not, and those that do spend the money already have maxed.

true they where first quit easy to get and then they made harder and hided them somewhere... then they came back in lucky exchange with chance to get 10... then they reduced it to 1.. so you need to be lucky 500 times... they are annoying they only can ruin game.. open new servers where no one comes to what results in merge after merge they should be ............................................. wondering when game gonna die

Comment

Originally posted by phoeberose View Post
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THESE THINGS AVAILABLE LIKE YOU DID, somewhat, BEFORE!!!! The stupid zero chance of even receiving 1 stone from lucky exchange when it happens is a REEEEEEE-DICULOUS. It's obvious that people who won't spend money for them, will not, and those that do spend the money already have maxed.
      even those that do spend a bit or a lot probably do not have them all maxed(maybe except for a few )... most are just waiting these days anyway till they come back ..and till lag gets fixed
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

..and till lag gets fixed
        ROFL…riiiiiiight. That’s a good one.

Comment

ROFL…riiiiiiight. That’s a good one.
          have to have some humor hihi
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

have to have some humor hihi
            every one needs some humour in their life hahahaha

Click image for larger version  Name:	lag humour.png Views:	1 Size:	571.1 KB ID:	1980464

THEN AFTER MAINTENANCE THIS HAPPENS HAHAHAHA

Click image for larger version

Name:	lagtune.png
Views:	1
Size:	803.9 KB
ID:	1980465
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-16-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Ok, so you can't get divinity shards, no ascension stones and now i find i can't even refine my fire sylph.No star shards. I'm getting 2 or 3 a day from sylph ex if i'm lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by cleverbren View Post
                Ok, so you can't get divinity shards, no ascension stones and now i find i can't even refine my fire sylph.No star shards. I'm getting 2 or 3 a day from sylph ex if i'm lucky.
                just ave to save what u can for mnths and mnths and mnths untll u can finaly use them as they nerfed slyph road from hot events we ave to do with the scraps they throw to us all

Comment

The moment the pennant ascension stones are in Hot Events you can trade them with celebration soya beans , the beans you get in heavenly Crianza

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post

The moment the pennant ascension stones are in Hot Events you can trade them with celebration soya beans , the beans you get in heavenly Crianza
                    thats if u get a decent amount to drop from their to even get 20 soya beans for 1 exchange of ascension stones not holding my breath for this

if the devs adds event like these wats wrong with them adding more to luck exchange instead of just 1 every time u use 1k in luck exchange make the drop rate better by givin 10 or 15

or the devs too tight cuz i can hear them squeeking when they walk across the office floor from my european home hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by cleverbren View Post
                      well seems you have to collect them the way most of us had to do
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post

So basically, NO ASCENSION STONES because Heavenly Chrianza is rigged and your full of it if you say it aint.
                        Sapphire
                        Mage Lvl.80:
                        BR:
                        106,802,118 Normal Mode
                        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                        Server: S551 GlassMines
                        Guild: Spartans
                        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

in lucky 1 on 500 chests or so hihihi or just be patient they will come back
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

can do exchange in hot events when cycle comes. lucky exch just waste -- only get few stones.

Comment

Working...
                            X