Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Higher amount of BR shown in domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Higher amount of BR shown in domain

    I think I figured out to some extent where the extra br in domain is coming from. It is coming from your sylphs. I have a new toon that has not done much br wise, never potted up. In domain he shows 22,500 br higher, exact br of one of his sylphs that he doesn't equip all the time but has been equipped at one point. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so.

    Now I tried to see if I can get something to add up on my main but that is going to be harder. Have alot more sylphs and usually use different size pots. But going off my other toon, it seems domain is adding br of any sylph that has been equipped.

  • #2
    game registers highest br ever after players where crying that people stripped for domain cause that was not fair ........ Sad part is you do not hear them cry about players with wp's in lower bracket stopping small players from getting stuff cause that of course is fair according the same players roflmfao hypocrites on top hihi

    So no need to test that stuff out
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 03-17-2019, 11:08 AM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill now gamerocks
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      game registers highest br ever after players where crying that people stripped for domain cause that was not fair ........ Sad part is you do not hear them cry about players with wp's in lower bracket stopping small players from getting stuff cause that of course is fair according the same players roflmfao hypocrites on top hihi

      So no need to test that stuff out
      I know why they did this with domain and it is not the point of my post. If you haven't noticed, your br shown in domain is always higher than the br you actually have, without doing a bunch of spending and upgrading, you can't reach that br shown in domain. Even if you pot up, domain br still shows higher. And this has to do with sylphs, I think it adds the br all sylphs that have been equipped at one point

      Comment


      • #4
        Still do not see the relevant point for the game cause it is irrelevant further in the game since it is no error or bug ,neither will you ever hear how the dev's exactly count everything Br wise anyway
        Besides the game is there to be played not to be Analyzed till every little bite lol but enjoy the analyzing further hihi


        Oh btw you probably think why i even respond lol easy when game lags to much i try to annoy people here on forum kill's me laughing now and then hihi on the reaction
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill now gamerocks
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

          I know why they did this with domain and it is not the point of my post. If you haven't noticed, your br shown in domain is always higher than the br you actually have, without doing a bunch of spending and upgrading, you can't reach that br shown in domain. Even if you pot up, domain br still shows higher. And this has to do with sylphs, I think it adds the br all sylphs that have been equipped at one point
          It doesn't add the BR of your sylphs together. I can reach my Eud Dom BR on purpose.

          The system records, instantly, your highest ever achieved battle rating. The system doesn't do any complicated math, it just snapshots that one set of numbers. If you pot, scroll, tea, buff in any way, fight in any battle that gives a buff, change equipment/sylph/eud/wp/dragonchant that makes your BR higher, and so on - whatever the combination of things you've done that nets the higher value of BR, no matter for how brief that BR was reached or if it even reflected on your toon's BR, that's what is used in Eud Dom.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

            It doesn't add the BR of your sylphs together. I can reach my Eud Dom BR on purpose.

            The system records, instantly, your highest ever achieved battle rating. The system doesn't do any complicated math, it just snapshots that one set of numbers. If you pot, scroll, tea, buff in any way, fight in any battle that gives a buff, change equipment/sylph/eud/wp/dragonchant that makes your BR higher, and so on - whatever the combination of things you've done that nets the higher value of BR, no matter for how brief that BR was reached or if it even reflected on your toon's BR, that's what is used in Eud Dom.
            On my main, I can not reach the domain br no matter what I do. I have never spent any balens for event buffs, I can put every type of pot on and still not reach it.

            Like I already said in my first post, I have a new toon that has never done any type of cs events, not even registered for them except for domain. Not level 80 yet and only 130k, br, no pots ever used at all, done nothing to increase br.

            He is 22,500 higher in domain, exact br of one of his sylphs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

              It doesn't add the BR of your sylphs together. I can reach my Eud Dom BR on purpose.

              The system records, instantly, your highest ever achieved battle rating. The system doesn't do any complicated math, it just snapshots that one set of numbers. If you pot, scroll, tea, buff in any way, fight in any battle that gives a buff, change equipment/sylph/eud/wp/dragonchant that makes your BR higher, and so on - whatever the combination of things you've done that nets the higher value of BR, no matter for how brief that BR was reached or if it even reflected on your toon's BR, that's what is used in Eud Dom.
              useless to try to explain memory some players just wanna think they found the EUREKA and saw the light of the candle ........Probably only made the topic so he/she/it can argu all the time hihi wonder if he/she/it has tons of lag as well
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill now gamerocks
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

              Comment


              • #8
                If it's somehow calculating the BR from owned sylphs as an addition to current BR in Domain, then that will be very easy to test out. I don't seem to be running into this issue, as I swap through several sylphs for various tasks, and as I mentioned I can reach my Eud Dom BR on purpose, so I can't help confirm that there might be an issue. OP can test the theory by making a new sylph on the low toon with a BR lower than the highest sylph's BR and equipping it, and then check the Eud Dom BR the following day.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM.
                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                Comment

                Working...
                X