Wartune Fun - Lightspeed Exchange Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Looks like the forum didn't like a few of those posts. I've approved them for you. You may have some doubles. If you want those removed, give me the link to the post (right click the post number, copy link location, paste link), not the post number as my post numbers may be different from yours.
    no thanks, i meant that i worked a lot in order to post te full set of words as much as i could. due that in the original format i splitted them into 5 segments, then later after several tries needed to splitted into nearby 15 segments, but it´s better than nothing. The most i need it´s the feedback of ideas and give some smiles to people here. By the way, sorry for the late answer, have several issues to be online due to massive blackout in my home country.
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
      how about the lag comp? the one whit most of lag gets a titel.. like the ruler of the rainbow..
      i don´t think so to be honest, my idea it´s to have some normal fun, not to giving devs more reason to give us lags. xD

Server= S31 US East
      Class = Knight
      Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post

no thanks, i meant that i worked a lot in order to post te full set of words as much as i could. due that in the original format i splitted them into 5 segments, then later after several tries needed to splitted into nearby 15 segments, but it´s better than nothing. The most i need it´s the feedback of ideas and give some smiles to people here. By the way, sorry for the late answer, have several issues to be online due to massive blackout in my home country.
        A few tips then, in case you go for another round. 20,000 is the character limit for a post. This is set for everyone at the moment. I removed the wait time between posts due to the time issue, but the time issue does impact posts and you need to pay attention to the time stamp of your post, and compare that to your computer clock to make sure you're posting later than your last post. Even though there's no forced waiting time between posts, the spam filter is still sensitive and will automatically hide anything it thinks is spam, such as when posting large blocks of content quickly, so it's best to wait a minute or two between such posts. It should tell you that your post needs approval in the thread when that happens. I generally do approvals around the same time I post the events, but you can always mail me if you need something approved sooner, since I check my mailbox more frequently than I check my notifications.

One more thing, size 16 font, the font I use for event titles, is the easiest to read of the large fonts, and while it can be useful to change font size to distinguish a header from list text, if you're going to have everything be all one size, you might want to keep it default or no larger than 14. The size 20 you've chosen is pretty overwhelming.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok, thank you for the feedback.

Server= S31 US East
          Class = Knight

Comment

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(DISCLAIMER NOTIFICATION FOR MODERATORS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED)

The following post is totally made for entertainment purpouses only, none of the following stuff are related with the official releases made by wartune owners and developers.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Welcome To The Millenial Blessing Event
            Wanna the greatest chance for your in-game experience?, search no more!!!

Event Item - Millenium Wish

Click image for larger version

Name:	gold-energy-ball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1983911

(available only by clearing missions)

Millenial Quests Madness I

A great opportunity to challenge yourself in a single week, test your might and strategy with the following event missions (each one can be only be cleared once during whole event):
            1._ Have your current guild on the maximum level during this event (changing from previous guild to another one within event time doesn´t count for this mission) to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

2._ Reach 800 devotion in a single week during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

3._ Reach 1600 devotion in a single week during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

4._ Spend Bound Balens x5000 during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

5._ Summit 100 million gold of guild contribution in a single round during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

6._ Summit 100 million daru of guild contribution in a single round during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

7._ Deal the final blow to the World Boss during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

8._ Deal the final blow to the Guild Beast during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

9._ Own all Eudaemon types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

10._ Own all Willpower types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

11._ Own all goddess types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

12._ Own all Cutie types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

13._ Own all Holy Sword types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

14._ Own all Sylph types during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

15._ "Gem Master Revival". Own at least 10 gems of each level (from level 5 to level 12) during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

16._ "Crystal Master". Own at least 10 crystals of each level (from level 5 to level 12) during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

17._ "Diamond Master". Own at least 10 diamonds of each level (from level 5 to level 12) during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

18._ Have already cleared all multi-player dungeons with S-Rank in all handicaps during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

19._ Own the "Rift Boss" status during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

20._ Have already reached Class Advancement & Knighthood during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

21._ Exchange Mount Hoof x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

22._ Exchange Henna x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

23._ Exchange Dragon Essence x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

24._ Exchange Soul Crystal x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

25._ Exchange Soul Seal x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

26._ Exchange Titan Stone Shard x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

27._ Exchange Titan Iron Shard x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

28._ Exchange Vulcan's Clamp x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

29._ Exchange Vulcan's Stithy x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

30._ Exchange Vulcan's Hammer x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

31._ Exchange Vulcan's Stove x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

32._ Exchange Blast of Sun x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

33._ Exchange Sun Core x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

34._ Exchange Emblem of Light & Dark x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

35._ Exchange Emblem of Wind & Water x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

36._ Exchange Emblem of Fire & Electro x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

37._ Exchange Divine Heart x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

38._ Exchange Divine Soul x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

39._ Exchange Titan's Heart Shard x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

40._ Exchange Sylph Equipment Shard x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

41._ Exchange Mahra x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

42._ Exchange Advanced Mahra x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

43._ Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

44._ Exchange Advanced Sepulcrum x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

45._ Exchange Insignia x100 K during the event to receive one of the following reward:
            Millenium Wish x1

Millenial Prize II

During the event exchange your earned "Millenium Wish" for any of the following rewards (each one can be only be redeemed once per event):

Cast Stone x1 Million
            Prayer Scrypt x1 Million
            Wave Crystal x1 Million
            Sylp Soul Orb x1 Million
            Polishing Orb x1 Million
            Breakthrough Orb x1 Million
            Mount Whip x1 Million
            Beast Soul x1 Million
            Essence of Zeus x1 Million
            Blood of Zeus x1 Million
            Good Luck Charm x1 Million
            Fashion Shard x1 Million
            Clothing Shard x1 Million
            Smelting Stone x1 Million
            Willpower Talent Stone x1 Million
            Willpower Warpath Crystal x1 Million
            Willpower Resistance Essence x1 Million
            Willpower RES Reduction Essence x1 Million
            Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x1 Million
            Eudaemon Resistance Essence x1 Million
            Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x1 Million
            Will Gear x1 Million
            Bound Balen x1 Million
            Active Willpower Skill Book x1 Million
            Passive Willpower Skill Book x1 Million
            General Willpwer Skill Book x1 Million
            Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1 Million
            Passive Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1 Million
            General Eudaemon Skill Scroll x1 Million
            Book of Wisdom x1 Million
            Charge Fragment x1 Million
            Symbiosis Stone x1 Million
            Animation Stone x1 Million
            Wraithstone x1 Million
            Merit x1 Million
            Ancient Bone x1 Million
            Insignia x100 Million
            League Insignia x100 Million
            Daru x100 Million
            Kyanite x100 Million
            Amethyst x100 Million
            Gold x2147483646 (MAX AMOUNT IN-GAME)

Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight

Comment

Kinda tempted to forward that one for giggles.You had me interested until the exchange. 'x1' would be more realistic.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane thnx .... just thought these ideas last week, yet everytime i have something to add then i list them here to avoid making too much entries.

Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight

Comment

Working...
                X