No announcement yet.

Is Wartune closing by the end of 2019 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wartune closing by the end of 2019 ?

Lately i been reading articles about flash not being supported in browsers by the end of this year, so is Wartune closing by that time or they gonna change it into html5 ?
    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

They going to rename it to lagthehelloutgraballmoneyfirst and then pull the plug

good question answer on that is hiding in the mists and the dark corners in cyberspace
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      They going to rename it to lagthehelloutgraballmoneyfirst and then pull the plug

good question answer on that is hiding in the mists and the dark corners in cyberspace
      still waiting to see what kind of ** they gonna feed us concerning this matter lol
      Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

youll know when its going to close because the last week everything will work right and there wont be anymore lag lol

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

best classic answer of all time hahaha

Comment

It's not at the end of 2019, it's the end of 2020, or about 20 months from now.

No one can give any news, for any game, that far into the future.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, they should be able to give some news if going to html5 or making a complete new game and we all have to start from 0 again

Comment

Their first priority should be to convert the game to html5 and not more patches. Game is dying from lag, crashes, black screens, white screens from the flash player. Soon you will reach a point where it would be too late to save the game with a conversion to html5 because not enough active players on most servers. Yes then the only option is Wartune 2.0 in html5 and reboot the game and start over. We all know how much money was made during year 1 of wartune. There is much more ways to spend money to improve your character now then when the original wartune started.

Comment

dun want to start over unless they refund me all i spended in past years then i might go start over...

they need to stop putting in new patches and opening new servers and fix the problems that have been here for many years now...

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                    dun want to start over unless they refund me all i spended in past years then i might go start over...

Dream on dear heart

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                      wonder what pills ya take hihi but heck i agree with r21535280 lol keep dreaming
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                      X