rift not strip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rift not strip

3x encounter JojoMonkey in rift and always has sylph; runes; titan skills; and shield. he not strip well always so hard kill by us not so strong. need help report jojomonkey not be allow rift boss pls or spanked ha ha ha he a shy monkey me guess
    Attached Files

why you complain its every one there own choice if they strip or not .... reporting someone for not stripping pff i think you do not get the point of the whole rift then....even so you smart enough to hide your own name in it by putting pic of monkey boy over it. if it bothers you so much he is not stripped in rift... i would suggest you kick him when he not in rift hour
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      why you complain its every one there own choice if they strip or not .... reporting someone for not stripping pff i think you do not get the point of the whole rift then....even so you smart enough to hide your own name in it by putting pic of monkey boy over it. if it bothers you so much he is not stripped in rift... i would suggest you kick him when he not in rift hour
      like theghosthimself said theirs nothing in the rules that u ave to be naked for rift its just peoples choice to strip or not if u want a naked rift do a bullhorn and kick dressed out like most do

Comment

whats point in rift if cannut beat? i needs gold boxes and. me not strong enauf so just go with friends but cannut beat Jojo still with 4 party.
        cannut afford bullhornxXharry05x... save nickels for something else.
        tanks eniwei.

Comment

point is it is hard for a reason ... you want it just simple.
          people who take a spot on immortal pass stripped do that so others can get gold chests on a rift run... you can get gold chests as well when you just grap a spot in demon void.... if you not strong enough even to get to the last map and map before alone then you should totally not complain .. work your way up like most others did and do , perhaps then you will appreciate it more when others take the time to strip down for "lazy i want all fast without doing anything for it people like you" just saying my final thoughts about it

Crying here some does not strip(stripping is some one's own business) will not get you further
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

its not forbidden to be dressed in rift , its a fighting game ;-) , but every one on the server can be asked to go naked in rift , if they will or not is there dicision

Comment

Working...
            X