X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LostSoul72
    started a topic Scarlet Odin?

Scarlet Odin?

It appears there is now a female version of Odin, that they call Scarlet Odin. Does anyone know anything about it?

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

its the super duper lag killer sylph
    hahhaha a special odin that kills lag nice indeed i want one hahahha

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    maybe u need regular odin and scarlett odin to merge for a super duper mean odin lmao
    its the super duper lag killer sylph

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    maybe u need regular odin and scarlett odin to merge for a super duper mean odin lmao

Leave a comment:

• Timmy4U
    replied
    S1 is the 1st server to always get new/test items like that. We have the patch on our server but I do not see Scarlet Odin as an option to make from a merge of Venus and Hecate. So it means the new sylph is included in the patch but the devs plan on introducing it later on. The rest of the servers have to wait until they unlock that functionality/features but it should hopefully be available sometime in the next few months. What they did makes sense because I was curious as to why they brought back the items need to make merge sylphs in hot events.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    It is after the new patch r2 S-1. I don't have the 20k shards to actually do it yet. As for the others I don't know. I don't have enough sylphs leveled to check. I was asking because I don't see any mention of it anywhere. It only showed up when I put my Hecate and Venus in the merge boxes. When you mouse over it it shows this:

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
    It appears there is now a female version of Odin, that they call Scarlet Odin. Does anyone know anything about it?
    since you have more info then us ...is that in new patch as harry asked?

and if so..is there as well a other loki,freya, frigga ,thor and tyre?

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    was these added with patch ?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    did ya check the thor and frigga as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X