12 vs 12 after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 vs 12 after patch

the new guild siege with 12 vs 12 punishing big guilds where the members working together making it harder for players to participate ....18 harrass per tower x12 /4 =54 players only +12 1 player per tower =66 ..... most guilds on older servers are or dead or have over a 100 players!!!!!!! with the 15 vs 15 at least you had 83 players who could participate so basically say a 4th less now

how do you kill something off...really good thinking it seems this was
    Besides the fact it does not fix the errors in rankings etc!!!!!!! what totally got ignored and probably still will be ignored after patch!!!

Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    the new guild siege with 12 vs 12 punishing big guilds where the members working together making it harder for players to participate ....18 harrass per tower x12 /4 =54 players only +12 1 player per tower =66 ..... most guilds on older servers are or dead or have over a 100 players!!!!!!! with the 15 vs 15 at least you had 83 players who could participate so basically say a 4th less now

how do you kill something off...really good thinking it seems this was
    Besides the fact it does not fix the errors in rankings etc!!!!!!! what totally got ignored and probably still will be ignored after patch!!!
    yes players are punished for the idiots bugs

so instead of aving 15v15 and 10v10 which was ok for big and small guilds now this rubbish of 12v12 so big guilds all players cant partake and get rewards for contribution

realy should fix the bugs of the rankings and SEPERATE THE RANKS FOR 15V15 AND 10V10

but i bet after patch also the bugs will be still their so they noit retifying anything at all

if the idiots wanna do something why dont they nerf all guild siege and ave a server v server guild siege 200 towers per siege with massive hp and buffs where players small ave to harress and large br players can hit towers this way will last longer and give every one on a server rewards

Comment

server v server castle siege

1 massive castle which every one is inside attackers hit castle (just like crystal war)

can only attack 3 times and harress 3 times

1v1 randaomised battles (like crystal war)

castle has massive amounts of hp and any player who attacks a castle and looses the fight the castle gains extra hp

players haress to get buffs removed randomised or added buffs added randomised

players get contribution for harress and attacks 10 contribution for haress and 20 contribution for attacks 90 contribution per day (90x3=270 total contribution)

rewards are either win lose or draw depending on hp left

siege runs for 3 fight days instead of 7 fighht days

rewards calculated by devs which will be prob same style
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-14-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Actually you are in mistake if you think all players cant participate in new siege. Is 12 towers but each tower need 16 attack to get killed. So have enough for everybody who want to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by mi6i View Post
          Actually you are in mistake if you think all players cant participate in new siege. Is 12 towers but each tower need 16 attack to get killed. So have enough for everybody who want to participate.
          that makes it even a bigger bogus cause a lot of players will not be able to do a succesfull hit against hugh br's but with harrass they could get at least personal points with new system harass still same butkilling not so meaning a lot can not success full participate so i do not think i am wrong if it is indeed 16x to kill 1 tower
          Theonlyghost

Comment

You still can get personal contribution even with unsuccessful attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              server v server castle siege

1 massive castle which every one is inside attackers hit castle (just like crystal war)

can only attack 3 times and harress 3 times

1v1 randaomised battles (like crystal war)

castle has massive amounts of hp and any player who attacks a castle and looses the fight the castle gains extra hp

players haress to get buffs removed randomised or added buffs added randomised

players get contribution for harress and attacks 10 contribution for haress and 20 contribution for attacks 90 contribution per day (90x3=270 total contribution)

rewards are either win lose or draw depending on hp left

siege runs for 3 fight days instead of 7 fighht days

rewards calculated by devs which will be prob same style
              NOOOOOOOOOO Harry we do not want whole server together there is not for nothing several guilds on a server
              Theonlyghost

Comment

will see cause it states nowhere its 16hits per tower, if that would be the case they kill of the only thing in game where lag in minimum

As far known and was you never got personal points for a unsuccessful hit ...So unless i see screenshot of it from some1 where the new season started already ...i do not think i will believe you lol.. that is of the 16x on a tower of course lol
                Theonlyghost

Comment

will see cause it states nowhere its 16hits per tower, if that would be the case they kill of the only thing in game where lag in minimum

As far known and was you never got personal points for a unsuccessful hit ...So unless i see screenshot of it from some1 where the new season started already ...i do not think i will believe you lol.. that is of the 16x on a tower of course lol
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

You get personal contribution for attacking, win or lose, and harassing. You get double contribution for the EX Attack, since that takes 2 of your attempts. It has always been this way.

The patch guide says durability for nodes was increased. I'd believe mi6i's take on that, since he/she seems to be on a server that has the patch.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      You get personal contribution for attacking, win or lose, and harassing. You get double contribution for the EX Attack, since that takes 2 of your attempts. It has always been this way.

The patch guide says durability for nodes was increased. I'd believe mi6i's take on that, since he/she seems to be on a server that has the patch.
                      other then that instead of it taking a few hits to kill 1 player it now will take players 16 times to kill 1 which in turn makes it more even now sure some guilds might not like have to use all their attemps they can buy to kill 1 player that has high br but once again it will make siege more even in the long run of the event be more concerned that the patch requires more balens to be able to do certain items that have been added
                      Last edited by thor31; 04-15-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Not correct memory you never got personal contribution if your attack was not success full ..... and if you say it was then the game is even more crooked then it was cause i can tell you on server i am on it never did!!!!!!
                        So besides setting final rankings wrong all the time so missing out on the rewards we should have had every time, you telling me that a lot of the guildies who now and then did unsuccessful attacks did not got what according to you should have ..."personal contribution"

As well On the EX attack ...you use 2 energy but do not get double contribution by a win!!!! nothing by a lose!!!!!!! Again if you state that we should then that is another scr ewd moment for guild/server i am on .....for all seasons

And do not tell me we should file tickets cause ... we have bin about ranking took them 4 seasons before they finally going to check it out.... Oh wait new patch so they probably gonna say we lost all data.....if we get a response and not a ....you did not respond anymore so the elfs will assume it got solved by itself or you found a other resolution **** message ...
                        In meanwhile we lost out on tons of rewards already for being put on lower final rankings for the last 4 seasons
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

I think you don't make difference btwn personal contribution and points that players gain for success attack. They are 2 different things. Personal contribution is always 60 for 4 attack success or not or 4 harass. Points that shows in attack log when battle going are hp taken from other guild hp. You can see your personal contribution in ATK contrib when you open siege panel after battle end. For 1 attack success or not or harass is 15 personal contribution. For extra attack is 30 success or not.

Comment

I think you don't make difference btwn personal contribution and points that players gain for success attack. They are 2 different things. Personal contribution is always 60 for 4 attack success or not or 4 harass. Points that shows in attack log when battle going are hp taken from other guild hp. You can see your personal contribution in ATK contrib when you open siege panel after battle end. For 1 attack success or not or harass is 15 personal contribution. For extra attack is 30 success or not.
                            as i stated before that was never like that .... so that is new to give personal contribution for a not successful attemp on attack
                            as well it never was 30 for a successful extra attack(2energy points)but just 15
                            As always showed in attack log indeed that is why i am certain about it since we do check it

And you can see your ATK'S/ harrass points as well from your guild members all the time! in battlescreen under atk log or you go to def button what will open the interface so you can look at the total atk contribution no need to wait till end of battle day for that! it changes real time (with small delay in between of course )

So to get this straight you stating that a failure in attack you get personal contribution .
                            since you are so sure about that show 2 screenshots 1 of the atk log showing player did attack but lost ..You see that by the number by atk in log (in battlescreen) and the 0 on hp taken down in that same log (next column) and a screenshot of the total atack log what is not in the battle screen but in the preparation screen under atk button on left side above the top 12 br players listing

oh and since according to you it is 16 hits to kill 1 tower you have a screenshot of the durability of a tower full hp and showing how much hp taken of after first successful attack
                            Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-15-2019, 07:50 AM.
                            Theonlyghost

Comment

Like I said you don't make difference btwn personal contribution and points that player gain for success attack. You cant see you personal contribution in battlescreen on att log. There you can see only hp taken from other guild. The points that shows in att log are hp taken from other guild not personal contribution. And they not count anywhere just show who how much took from other guild hp. You can see your personal contribution only when battle end. When open siege panel after battle end there have ATK contrib button. There only can see your personal contribution. Is no point waste my time with screenshots just go check it when season start and will see.

Comment

Working...
                              X