12 vs 12 after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do not read!

A) personal points you see in preparation screen in attack log.
    B) attacks used or extra attacks or harrass used you see in atk log in battles screen you see there if it was successfull or not for the attack part cause you see the hp amount shown that you took out if it was a successful attack
    C) show the screenshots about the 16x attack to kill tower by showing the full hp on a tower and the hp taken of after first hit!
    D) why you put comments in if you can not even show the proof and stating you do not want to waste your time making them

Sounds more like you can not do
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Actually sound more like you feel bored and spam the forum all the time.
      You been complain that don't get any personal contribution from harass or unsuccess attack
      I try to explain to you all getting 60 personal contribution for 4 success or not success attacks or for 4 harass. It doesnt matter you attack 4 times successful or harass 4 times or attack 4 times unsuccessful. Its always been in this way. If your case is different send a ticket. About screenshots 16 attacks now season not start yet. So even to want to make screenshot i cant. After 3 days you will get the new patch on your own server so will see alone.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

other then that instead of it taking a few hits to kill 1 player it now will take players 16 times to kill 1 which in turn makes it more even now sure some guilds might not like have to use all their attemps they can buy to kill 1 player that has high br but once again it will make siege more even in the long run of the event be more concerned that the patch requires more balens to be able to do certain items that have been added
        i do not think it makes it more even thor31
        it would have made more even if they would have split up the 15 vs 15 and the 10 vs 10 in diff brackets
        this is only to make it impossible for guilds that have a fair amount of actives to be able to take down guilds with hugh br without using or a minimum usage of balens , So it is set up for balen use only what makes it pretty uneven .
        They already did nothing about the ranking setup system as it is since first complains where send after the second season when all basically had found out how it works
        This looks more as the start of the end of Guild Siege since the smaller guilds that already have a hard time in 10 vs 10 are now totally doomed as 1 example... have several crosserver friends who already stating there servers are dying and guilds barely have enough players to do 10 s 10

That said game can not expect all on a server to be in 1 guild either, that just does not work you lose players that way cause not every person can work/fight etc side by side, same as in real life some ya can shoot and others you do not mind and again others you like to have on ya side

So i have to disagree with you about it evens it more out

If you refer to the aider thing in patch that we have to be concerned about that is pure for the few elite players, do not care about it, and to bad if running further behind the way game going at moment it losing players day by day and they not coming back .....
        See it every where players running multiply toons to keep br up and hoping the original come's back what they often do not...
        Game does not do anything about that cause a lot of those are or where players using balens ..bet the moment (what will never happen) that they will find a way to stop account sharing you be surprised how many of the medium to big BR players suddenly do not come online anymore

As long the lag is this bad(and only getting worse) i doubt they can convince players to stay anyway ... Yes i am still there in case you would wonder but far from as active as i used to be ..i help mostly the smaller now to grow and that is about it

Theonlyghost

Comment

i dunno why u arguing bout personal points..but mi6i said the correct things..u still can get personal points by attacking even though u cant kill it..

Comment

Give to the strong take from the weak, Give to the Rich(cashers) Take from the poor(non-cashers/small/dead servers)
            Seems Reasonable from R2 and the large active Casher servers
            and makes the non-cashers want to quit more

Comment

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
              Give to the strong take from the weak, Give to the Rich(cashers) Take from the poor(non-cashers/small/dead servers)
              Seems Reasonable from R2 and the large active Casher servers
              and makes the non-cashers want to quit more
              unfortunate Irwan the game is going more and more towards that yes
              Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by mi6i View Post
                Actually sound more like you feel bored and spam the forum all the time.
                You been complain that don't get any personal contribution from harass or unsuccess attack
                I try to explain to you all getting 60 personal contribution for 4 success or not success attacks or for 4 harass. It doesnt matter you attack 4 times successful or harass 4 times or attack 4 times unsuccessful. Its always been in this way. If your case is different send a ticket. About screenshots 16 attacks now season not start yet. So even to want to make screenshot i cant. After 3 days you will get the new patch on your own server so will see alone.

Have a nice day!
                Again as i stated you did not read the whole thing and take a part of it!
                So before you go ry further read everything not part and do not twist

We all know that 4 harrass does giv e60 points so no idea why you keep hammering that part
                we all know a successful attack gives points 15 so no idea why you keep hammering that part

what i was disagreeing with memorylane about was the extra attack cause that does give 15 not 30 points while using double energy,and the unsuccessful since that never did give any.

You on other hand jumps in on it and make ya own story so just stay out of it if you do not understand the discussion .

and since you finally admit that you can not give a screenshot about a tower full and and 1 with 1 successful hit showing the amount of hp take down to be able to calculate it is 16 hits
                Then give link where you read that ...cause it stats nowhere that it is 16 hits for 1 tower!

and do not try to be a wise as s stating you always got personal contribution(with other words points) for a Unsuccessful hit cause that is not thru ..and that is what saying to memorylane

So no you do not have to explain the 60 points since do not need that explanation
                and by saying that i complain about not getting personal contribution shows already your lack of ability to read everything in the correct context
                Theonlyghost

Comment

stupid reseting they should had made sign up frree for those who had signed up....

Comment

Complete waste of time and energy.

Bring back Imperial War or CSGB, either will do. Let's have fun again!
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

wondering if there are guilds now that cna pop the other to zero

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                        wondering if there are guilds now that cna pop the other to zero
                        wonder what that durability exact means and what it does on a successful attack ..since it stated it takes it down with 5 durability if attack is successful

they killed of a part of game where you needed to work together as guild to be able to take a bigger br team down

Now they made it you need to have the most big cash players to win

And they still own guild where i am in 5 seasons of correct rewards...but will never see that........
                        Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-21-2019, 05:01 PM.
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

wonder what that durability exact means and what it does on a successful attack ..since it stated it takes it down with 5 durability if attack is successful

they killed of a part of game where you needed to work together as guild to be able to take a bigger br team down

Now they made it you need to have the most big cash players to win

And they still own guild where i am in 5 seasons of correct rewards...but will never see that........
                          i agree with u ghost

the huge hp bar and huge br on towers

they want ppl to spend huge amounts of cash for what little rewards

they were better of leaving it well alone why change something that was working right only thing we asked for was to split the rankings and fix the rank bugs

according to the devs its what we asked for where they smoking the drugs again cuz i didnt see a questionaire for this and surley every one would of said same

the game is more money grab than actual playing

if u can play the dam game with all the dc flash crashes 10 sec freezes and the huge lag throughout the day

Comment

they show once more they dun care about players or the gameplay

Comment

gotta say if they are able to get rite of account sharing /taking over accounts etc, or making it high on there priority list for hunting those ... then it would be a load more fun cause dead toons might be nice on a tower, if they can not attack they basically not worth a lot besides dead BR in your guild and wil make the playing field a lot more interesting ..would show what toons really still play etc
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

according to the devs its what we asked for where they smoking the drugs again cuz i didnt see a questionaire for this and surley every one would of said same
                                This is why you all need to stick to appropriate threads for the topics you are discussing, and give us something to work with since "they smoking the drugs again" is not even remotely constructive. The changes came from forwarded suggestions that came in from several places: tickets, from mentors after talking to players in game, gathered from the forum, and what has been gathered by the other publisher probably through their facebook page and tickets, and sometimes there's a survey but not always.

I submitted 3 threads that encompassed the most agreed on suggestions for guild siege, back in January, these suggestions were supported by what had been forwarded by the mentors and what was being sent via ticket. The top suggestions were:
                                To not to have the event be 24 hours because players who sleep were finding that all of the towers had been cleared within the first 30 minutes after reset.
                                To separate the 10v10, 15v15 or remove one - but, players from small guilds did not want 15v15, and players from large guilds did not want 10v10
                                To change how draws work, no one wanted loss rewards
                                To increase 'bye' round rewards
                                To reduce or remove the ability to purchase energy

The threads I used were:
                                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...92-guild-siege
                                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...53-guild-siege
                                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-or-remove-it

The suggestions made by players that were the most popular, and feasible, that were included in the update to guild siege were:
                                Event is no longer 24 hours, and now it is much more difficult for one person to clear the whole map as durability (hp for the nodes) has increased.
                                12v12 is a reasonable compromise to the suggestion regarding ranking, which will reduce the number of guilds with bye rounds.
                                Bye round rewards are increased.
                                Draws result in winner rewards.

Rankings still work the same - points are still awarded on how much hp you take from your opponent, just now more people can participate from the larger guilds, which was a very common concern.

I will once again highly suggest that everyone start jumping in on feedback threads with your support for or proposed changes to what's being discussed in the threads, and be clear and specific, because a lot of game changes do come from this forum.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X