Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy-Anna
    replied
    Leather ribbon (Cuties bell) Accessory, after leveling to 10 gives effect - stun res 5% lvl1. Can be mounted on one of the Undead pets. After breathrough, can be switched to other effect (chaos or bleed res), Upon leveling (via Gems from expedition) the name changes to Iron Bell Collar as well as its icon.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Okay. You posted a screenshot of what someone else sees, please show me one of what you see.

Before I forget to mention it somewhere, cutie skills not working in pvp will be fixed next maintenance. Skill descriptions that say "increase damage received" on [Yourself] is being looked into, as they are probably incorrect.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	page 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	1983291
    And
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	1983292

page 4 is same but not finnisht on map 3 yet so that 1 is logic i asumme

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Okay. You posted a screenshot of what someone else sees, please show me one of what you see.

Before I forget to mention it somewhere, cutie skills not working in pvp will be fixed next maintenance. Skill descriptions that say "increase damage received" on [Yourself] is being looked into, as they are probably incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    just used my 10 attempts on the lower map the 1's i run without attempts at start and does not make any difference even after refresh etc the sec page keeps showing only question marks
    So it is deffi a bug what effects a lot of players but not all

had to try it how ever just here from a guildie who run without the rewards attempts now on third map that his all load except of the 4th what of course will open after third map is done

So yes it is a bloody bug and i bet i will no get a response from ticket or they gonna still the answers with nonsense till next patch as they did with the ranking issue's in guild siege ppfffffff
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-26-2019, 08:13 AM. Reason: added

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Have you summoned a cutie using the MF crystals and MF essence yet? Just wondering if that might be the trick to unlocking those pages.
    yes i have i have used combo etc ..... tried all all i can think of as a remainer is that i did a few extra in 1 day on first map so did not got rewards for those bosses perhaps it might count that how ever that would be biggest ^&#9%^&$ ever since doing more then 10 a day should not inflect a error like that.... will try it out by doing the last 10 today on frist map with attempts to see...... cause reply on ticket i probably can forget anyway as usual

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

But if it is there, how do we know if working correctly if we don't know which ones live where. I don't count on anything working correctly with these devs running the show lol
    its random on what the game will give and as for the pages have not seen anything added even after making it to the last map its like the devs didn't know what to put there thus its up to the players to figure it out on their own
    Last edited by thor31; 04-26-2019, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

have to be on murken to gain the second page as mentor searched for ,to show, as screenshot some here on server do have it i am 1 of the 1's who does not while i am on murken forrest in cutie exp as well checked it with my spouse who plays as well she got the second page unlocked as in screenshot shows that while i am further
    Have you summoned a cutie using the MF crystals and MF essence yet? Just wondering if that might be the trick to unlocking those pages.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied

no idea but if they put it in it then it should work correctly
    But if it is there, how do we know if working correctly if we don't know which ones live where. I don't count on anything working correctly with these devs running the show lol

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied

What do those pages even mean? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?
    no idea but if they put it in it then it should work correctly

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied

then you should even have unlocked page 3 so no question marks but the description on what to use for specific area cutie's

i sense a bug here hope they smash it before it eats the cuties
    What do those pages even mean? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied

I have made it to fetid swamp
    then you should even have unlocked page 3 so no question marks but the description on what to use for specific area cutie's

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied

have to be on murken to gain the second page as mentor searched for ,to show, as screenshot some here on server do have it i am 1 of the 1's who does not while i am on murken forrest in cutie exp as well checked it with my spouse who plays as well she got the second page unlocked as in screenshot shows that while i am further
    I have made it to fetid swamp

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied

Yes but still have the question marks on 2,3 and 4. But what do those pages mean anyways? Random cuties living in autaric plains, how do we know which one lives where?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied

I don't have this either. In fact, I have a pre patch toon and he doesn't have that either. Only first page has something, the other 3 has nothing but question marks
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-25-2019, 12:27 PM. Reason: editing

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983196**[/ATTACH] this is on server that got the patch 1 week ahead (prepatch servers) why do we not have this on the regular servers when changing to murken forrest in cutie exp
    I don't have this either. In fact, I have a pre patch toon and he doesn't have that either. Only first page has something, the other 3 has nothing but question marks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X