X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    you can delete that 1 memory since it appears i have to file ticket since others do have... meaning will not know if i will get a response till max 3 day's by then i gonna have to remember i filed ticket for this if i did not got response
    What do you mean you don't have that?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    you can delete that 1 memory since it appears i have to file ticket since others do have... meaning will not know if i will get a response till max 3 day's by then i gonna have to remember i filed ticket for this if i did not got response
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-25-2019, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	summoning.png
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1983196 this is on server that got the patch 1 week ahead (prepatch servers) why do we not have this on the regular servers when changing to murken forrest in cutie exp

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thank you for clarifying how that works, harry!

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

ty harry. Glad someone understood what i was saying.
    once ur acessory gets to lv10 u can use stuff that says breakthrough to raise to next lvl

the other stuff is to change the skill on the acessory to another if u dont like it

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

It is since level resets when you evolve
    so have to level it up again? omg Im never gona get ride of this borring thing

Leave a comment:

• Jompero0
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

I dont think it be possibly to have the other cutie on level 1 but whit 2 stars... :P
    It is since level resets when you evolve

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

yes katjutza 1 lvl 40 other can be level 1 both same star level then round after is 1 at level 80 1 can be at level 1 but both 2 stars and the last will be level 120 with a 1 level both 3 star
    I dont think it be possibly to have the other cutie on level 1 but whit 2 stars... :P

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    so we need 2 same kind of cuties on same star level and the other on lv 40 to be aply to evolve? I better ask before doing.. cost too much too ruine another pc :P
    yes katjutza 1 lvl 40 other can be level 1 both same star level then round after is 1 at level 80 1 can be at level 1 but both 2 stars and the last will be level 120 with a 1 level both 3 star

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

once u ave the assesory at lv10 need crafting stuff to breakthrough to do next lvs think thats how u use them not sure yet as i havnt got 1 to lv10 yet

if its not that

some 1 needs to rewrite the patch 8.5 game guide with better explanations on realy how to do it
    ty harry. Glad someone understood what i was saying.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    so we need 2 same kind of cuties on same star level and the other on lv 40 to be aply to evolve? I better ask before doing.. cost too much too ruine another pc :P

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.
    if u dont put armor to those u gona use as skill feed and dont feed them, u see a differenc when training skills u can see what to feed and what not

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

once u ave the assesory at lv10 need crafting stuff to breakthrough to do next lvs think thats how u use them not sure yet as i havnt got 1 to lv10 yet

if its not that

some 1 needs to rewrite the patch 8.5 game guide with better explanations on realy how to do it
    rewrite lol think they need new translator harry from mandarin to english

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    need a partridge in a pear tree I belive
    i prefer a apple tree do not really like pears

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

i know that part made everything available but No Bell to equipt. Just Crafting Bells The Ribbon says BELL when u Hover your mouse over it, so I went to Accessory Tab, went to crafting, stuck Ribbon in Accessory slot, and 5 Crafting Bells and no frikkin BELL.

if its not that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X