Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuties

So I am on a server that has the patch. Not sure if these are issues or not but something doesn't seem right. Got one of my cuties to level 40, level needed to evolve it and 40 is max until you do evolve it. Before I evolved it, I was close to being able to beat the current dungeon. But now after I evolved it, the dungeon kicks my arse and his br dropped as well.

I am not on a server that has the patch, and only know what's in the guide. Did you check the accessories?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The explanatory isn't very clear.

What do I need to do to evolve / upgrade this dog ? Just keep letting it run against worgs till I get fed up and butcher the damn thing myself?

Has anyone any ideas ?

Comment

kill 10 bosses and close it you will have all the materials for the day it will keep collecting exp

after you have done that file massive tickets for *&T^&$R(%^4856#E%$&W&*(089 up guild siege 1's more and guild dungeon (a extra month more without merit from it)

the non readable part you can fill in anything ya want what will not pass any filter
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-18-2019, 08:17 AM.
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I've got to say, your mock expletives make more sense than some of the "Wartune doublespeak" we get.

TYVM for the advice.

Comment

lv 40??? 10 bosses? jeez I got borred after 2 lv in those dungeons whit that little wolfie...
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
              lv 40??? 10 bosses? jeez I got borred after 2 lv in those dungeons whit that little wolfie...
              that is why you click the boss fight 10 times and after you close
              exp will keep growing
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-18-2019, 01:42 PM.
              Theonlyghost

Comment

how do u evolve a cutie even the patch doesnt giv e the info

Comment

To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.
                    it does however follows the the list as you see normally when you open the cutietab
                    so the the more you have the last 1 you got is as well the last 1 in the list to upgrade yr skill (at least so far till they gonna mess that up to )
                    need to have a cutie on level 40 Harry and you need a other cutie of the same star level to be able to evolve
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

once you use up your 10 boss rewards do you get anymore?
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Do the cutie skills work outside of expedition? I have a cutie on my other server that is 2 stars and has a skill that puts on a bleed. But when in an actual fight like vortex, the cutie never casts a skill, well at least the effect doesn't show on the boss. I have that cutie set on pact, have him following and deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                          once you use up your 10 boss rewards do you get anymore?
                          only 10 attempts a day you can kill more bosses but you wont get the rewards so you lose out on that
                          just close it and let it run rest of day
                          unless oyu want to change stuff around etc
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

On a few of the cuties, it has a skill that says damage received increases by 300%. Does that mean the cuties take 300% more damage or the enemy?. If so, what would be the purpose of that skill? Maybe you want to kill yourself

Comment

These are the cuties i got so far.. I 'sacrificed' 5 dogs when i tried to lvlup a passive skill ..
                              Last edited by Carassimira; 04-25-2019, 10:33 AM. Reason: removed previously uploaded screenshots.
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X