Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    On a few of the cuties, it has a skill that says damage received increases by 300%. Does that mean the cuties take 300% more damage or the enemy?. If so, what would be the purpose of that skill? Maybe you want to kill yourself
    some cuties have similar 3rd evolution skill descriptions too.. like Last Stand from Tauren Hexed Berserker and Magic Infusion from Gladitus..
    Last edited by Carassimira; 04-21-2019, 04:14 PM. Reason: removed silly question
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

OMG How do I craft the frikkin Bell? I have 5 crafting Bells, 7 Gravers, 7 Bristle Brushes, 1 crafting Fist, 3 Flower, 3 Leather Polishers, and 1 Bay Leaf
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

need a partridge in a pear tree I belive
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
          OMG How do I craft the frikkin Bell? I have 5 crafting Bells, 7 Gravers, 7 Bristle Brushes, 1 crafting Fist, 3 Flower, 3 Leather Polishers, and 1 Bay Leaf
          Crafting is done in the blacksmith, there's a Cuties Equipment section there.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Crafting is done in the blacksmith, there's a Cuties Equipment section there.
            i know that part made everything available but No Bell to equipt. Just Crafting Bells The Ribbon says BELL when u Hover your mouse over it, so I went to Accessory Tab, went to crafting, stuck Ribbon in Accessory slot, and 5 Crafting Bells and no frikkin BELL.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

i know that part made everything available but No Bell to equipt. Just Crafting Bells The Ribbon says BELL when u Hover your mouse over it, so I went to Accessory Tab, went to crafting, stuck Ribbon in Accessory slot, and 5 Crafting Bells and no frikkin BELL.
              once u ave the assesory at lv10 need crafting stuff to breakthrough to do next lvs think thats how u use them not sure yet as i havnt got 1 to lv10 yet

if its not that

some 1 needs to rewrite the patch 8.5 game guide with better explanations on realy how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                need a partridge in a pear tree I belive
                i prefer a apple tree do not really like pears
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

once u ave the assesory at lv10 need crafting stuff to breakthrough to do next lvs think thats how u use them not sure yet as i havnt got 1 to lv10 yet

if its not that

some 1 needs to rewrite the patch 8.5 game guide with better explanations on realy how to do it
                  rewrite lol think they need new translator harry from mandarin to english
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.
                    if u dont put armor to those u gona use as skill feed and dont feed them, u see a differenc when training skills u can see what to feed and what not
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

so we need 2 same kind of cuties on same star level and the other on lv 40 to be aply to evolve? I better ask before doing.. cost too much too ruine another pc :P
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if its not that

ty harry. Glad someone understood what i was saying.
                        Sapphire
                        Mage Lvl.80:
                        BR:
                        106,802,118 Normal Mode
                        101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                          so we need 2 same kind of cuties on same star level and the other on lv 40 to be aply to evolve? I better ask before doing.. cost too much too ruine another pc :P
                          yes katjutza 1 lvl 40 other can be level 1 both same star level then round after is 1 at level 80 1 can be at level 1 but both 2 stars and the last will be level 120 with a 1 level both 3 star
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

yes katjutza 1 lvl 40 other can be level 1 both same star level then round after is 1 at level 80 1 can be at level 1 but both 2 stars and the last will be level 120 with a 1 level both 3 star
                            I dont think it be possibly to have the other cutie on level 1 but whit 2 stars... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

I dont think it be possibly to have the other cutie on level 1 but whit 2 stars... :P
                              It is since level resets when you evolve

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

It is since level resets when you evolve
                                so have to level it up again? omg Im never gona get ride of this borring thing

Comment

Working...
                                X