Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Have you summoned a cutie using the MF crystals and MF essence yet? Just wondering if that might be the trick to unlocking those pages.
    yes i have i have used combo etc ..... tried all all i can think of as a remainer is that i did a few extra in 1 day on first map so did not got rewards for those bosses perhaps it might count that how ever that would be biggest ^&#9%^&$ ever since doing more then 10 a day should not inflect a error like that.... will try it out by doing the last 10 today on frist map with attempts to see...... cause reply on ticket i probably can forget anyway as usual
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

just used my 10 attempts on the lower map the 1's i run without attempts at start and does not make any difference even after refresh etc the sec page keeps showing only question marks
      So it is deffi a bug what effects a lot of players but not all

had to try it how ever just here from a guildie who run without the rewards attempts now on third map that his all load except of the 4th what of course will open after third map is done

So yes it is a bloody bug and i bet i will no get a response from ticket or they gonna still the answers with nonsense till next patch as they did with the ranking issue's in guild siege ppfffffff
      Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-26-2019, 08:13 AM. Reason: added
      Theonlyghost

Comment

Okay. You posted a screenshot of what someone else sees, please show me one of what you see.

Before I forget to mention it somewhere, cutie skills not working in pvp will be fixed next maintenance. Skill descriptions that say "increase damage received" on [Yourself] is being looked into, as they are probably incorrect.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay. You posted a screenshot of what someone else sees, please show me one of what you see.

Before I forget to mention it somewhere, cutie skills not working in pvp will be fixed next maintenance. Skill descriptions that say "increase damage received" on [Yourself] is being looked into, as they are probably incorrect.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	page 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	1983291
          And
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	1983292

page 4 is same but not finnisht on map 3 yet so that 1 is logic i asumme
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Leather ribbon (Cuties bell) Accessory, after leveling to 10 gives effect - stun res 5% lvl1. Can be mounted on one of the Undead pets. After breathrough, can be switched to other effect (chaos or bleed res), Upon leveling (via Gems from expedition) the name changes to Iron Bell Collar as well as its icon.

Comment

Here are my pages. I am on 11th map of fetid swamp.

Comment

and there more on the server grouping i am on memory who have same thing happening only showing first page rest stays question marks
                Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Here are my pages. I am on 11th map of fetid swamp.
                  name and server for that toon, please?

Just as a comparison marker, I'm not on a pre-patch server, and only maybe halfway through MF, and I do have text on page 1 and 2.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

name and server for that toon, please?

Just as a comparison marker, I'm not on a pre-patch server, and only maybe halfway through MF, and I do have text on page 1 and 2.
                    memory server s448, it's not a pre patch toon.

Comment

Thank you. This will be asked about on Monday.

Comment

how do I get all my cuties to attack with skills in the walk formation my 1st one does good damage, but the other 2 both do 1 hp damage each attack?
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                          how do I get all my cuties to attack with skills in the walk formation my 1st one does good damage, but the other 2 both do 1 hp damage each attack?
                          Skills should be fixed in the next maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                            IMO, I don't think you need to worry about that. I don't think it really matters if you can kill them or not. All 3 of mine only do 1 hp damage but still get the exp per minute which is the part that matters. But I think it is based on what level you are on and how strong your cuties are. It's possible cuties are not strong enough to do any damage. If you drop down a few levels, they will all start doing damage.

Comment

It would be really helpful if you included some info on upgrading, crafting and anything cutie related as it is too hard to read your mind from a distance.poor descriptions of anything related to cuties.

Comment

how do u advance on expedition after u have cleared fetid swamp ?

Comment

Working...
                                X