X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Crafting is done in the blacksmith, there's a Cuties Equipment section there.
    i know that part made everything available but No Bell to equipt. Just Crafting Bells The Ribbon says BELL when u Hover your mouse over it, so I went to Accessory Tab, went to crafting, stuck Ribbon in Accessory slot, and 5 Crafting Bells and no frikkin BELL.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    OMG How do I craft the frikkin Bell? I have 5 crafting Bells, 7 Gravers, 7 Bristle Brushes, 1 crafting Fist, 3 Flower, 3 Leather Polishers, and 1 Bay Leaf
    Crafting is done in the blacksmith, there's a Cuties Equipment section there.

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    need a partridge in a pear tree I belive

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    OMG How do I craft the frikkin Bell? I have 5 crafting Bells, 7 Gravers, 7 Bristle Brushes, 1 crafting Fist, 3 Flower, 3 Leather Polishers, and 1 Bay Leaf

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    On a few of the cuties, it has a skill that says damage received increases by 300%. Does that mean the cuties take 300% more damage or the enemy?. If so, what would be the purpose of that skill? Maybe you want to kill yourself
    some cuties have similar 3rd evolution skill descriptions too.. like Last Stand from Tauren Hexed Berserker and Magic Infusion from Gladitus..
    Last edited by Carassimira; 04-21-2019, 04:14 PM. Reason: removed silly question

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    These are the cuties i got so far.. I 'sacrificed' 5 dogs when i tried to lvlup a passive skill ..
    Last edited by Carassimira; 04-25-2019, 10:33 AM. Reason: removed previously uploaded screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    On a few of the cuties, it has a skill that says damage received increases by 300%. Does that mean the cuties take 300% more damage or the enemy?. If so, what would be the purpose of that skill? Maybe you want to kill yourself

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    once you use up your 10 boss rewards do you get anymore?
    only 10 attempts a day you can kill more bosses but you wont get the rewards so you lose out on that
    just close it and let it run rest of day
    unless oyu want to change stuff around etc

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Do the cutie skills work outside of expedition? I have a cutie on my other server that is 2 stars and has a skill that puts on a bleed. But when in an actual fight like vortex, the cutie never casts a skill, well at least the effect doesn't show on the boss. I have that cutie set on pact, have him following and deployed.

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    once you use up your 10 boss rewards do you get anymore?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.
    it does however follows the the list as you see normally when you open the cutietab
    so the the more you have the last 1 you got is as well the last 1 in the list to upgrade yr skill (at least so far till they gonna mess that up to )
    need to have a cutie on level 40 Harry and you need a other cutie of the same star level to be able to evolve

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    To upgrade or train skills, we need to use cuties. On the train page, you can't tell which cutie is what level. All it shows for the cutie is what star it is. You should be able to hover your mouse over the cutie and it tell you the info about that cutie.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    how do u evolve a cutie even the patch doesnt giv e the info

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    lv 40??? 10 bosses? jeez I got borred after 2 lv in those dungeons whit that little wolfie...
    that is why you click the boss fight 10 times and after you close
    exp will keep growing
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-18-2019, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    lv 40??? 10 bosses? jeez I got borred after 2 lv in those dungeons whit that little wolfie...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X