Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Easter egg event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter egg event

So in the guide for the easter egg event posted in here, you get tickets from digging, it also says drops may happen when entering archaeology from other places than the event. What does that mean? Does that mean when you click on archaeology from the left side panel or from the devo page, you have a chance to get a ticket? I haven't noticed tickets dropping any other way.
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-20-2019, 08:16 AM.

every arheology dig (no zodiac ones) give you 1 ticket so 30 digs per day give you 30 tickets but that is not worst part about this event is bad shop with useless stuff in it and some very stupid system of refresh in basic if you not spent alot there you will get only useless stuff but if you spent you maybe get only good stuff there and that is some mount who not give title
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2019, 11:33 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Bad shop come on devs cant u imagine better stuff for us as a reward just for easter
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2019, 11:33 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
        every arheology dig (no zodiac ones) give you 1 ticket so 30 digs per day give you 30 tickets but that is not worst part about this event is bad shop with useless stuff in it and some very stupid system of refresh in basic if you not spent alot there you will get only useless stuff but if you spent you maybe get only good stuff there and that is some mount who not give title
        I know you get tickets from digging. Trying to figure out the part about drops may also occur from entering archaeology from places other than the event.

Comment

back to dig on tarot even the smaller players gain that stuff easier outside that mini game with the lag you have and tripled in there time wise a waste to do
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-20-2019, 02:37 PM.
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

it takes to log and the items we get from shop is almost not worth getting

Comment

The rewards are worthless, I spent over 26K eggs and got 5 polishing orbs, and rest of stuff I don't need. I think this event and all other events are for new players and that is fine but we need events for older players also.

Comment

seems the highest level u can go is 120. So done this.. used over 30k eggs and got nothing usefull yet.. pffttt... I want my choklad eggs back!!

Comment

Hey there is +300 mount at prize pool 13 :P Tho good luck getting there

Comment

why was the egg hunt ended before midnight on the 26th..had unused eggs & tickets I got this morning...was on level 120 & page 5 or 6 in rewards... so I lost quite a bit
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                    X