Game Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Play

I gotta say this is the only game I play where Dev's make it nearly impossible to progress unless u cash. Most games will give you a way to open inventory as you progress because it's a given you are going to be getting more items.The greed with which R2 approaches the game with is truely depressing. If you despise players so much why even be in the gaming arena.

You get bound balens when you get to certain devotion milestones, in some gift piles on the ground, and from guild dungeon clearance rewards, and I'm sure I've left out some other places, which you can use to open more inventory slots.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

bound balens in dimension mines, in the beginning in demon continent, guild blessing wheel, spire chests, black smith using broken space shards can get in forbidden treasure chest 1, game box exchange items at 50 per 100 nickel (just did this morning 1500 nickel got me 750 bound balens), gratitude packs level 60, 70 & 80 after server merger, balen plants in garden (get those from your garden tree), exp milestone quests, beginners timed treasure chest, sometimes in the timed treasure chests and last but not least devo issues like the guild dungeon compensation..I may have forgot a few places you can get bound balens
      Last edited by R215564585; 05-09-2019, 12:51 AM.
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

You can also find bound balens in archaeology digs in Autaric Plains & Fetid Swamp, also in archaeology handbook rewards
        Last edited by R215564585; 05-09-2019, 07:08 AM.
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

You know maybe you have all day to sit and numb yourself....open Treasure page and get more space than you'll need, but try and get space to put things you need for building your toon....buy it.i'm not going to spend hours hunting for bound balens that may open 2 rows....stupid. either allow more items to overflow into Treasure pages or give up some space. It costs R2 nothing and free's up my time.

Comment

Originally posted by mud2017 View Post
            You know maybe you have all day to sit and numb yourself....open Treasure page and get more space than you'll need, but try and get space to put things you need for building your toon....buy it.i'm not going to spend hours hunting for bound balens that may open 2 rows....stupid. either allow more items to overflow into Treasure pages or give up some space. It costs R2 nothing and free's up my time.
            if you want a game that you do not have to do anything to be able to get space to store materials and make it all easy cause you do not have time then i think you playing the wrong game
            Game is build specially now at start to get toons fast at lvl 80 when they start out but you need to spend some time ..you gain loads of balens these day's(comparing with 4 5 6 or 7 years ago) if you spend some time to open everything.

When i started the game i used all BB i could get my hand on to open those page's i did not started to get bb by recharge at least in second year i played by then the page's that where able to open back then i had open... BTW we did not have the treasure page's back then
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-11-2019, 11:51 AM. Reason: adding/editing
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

ya know... everything falls on closed minds. back when game was pure... you didnt need all that space and i did use BB to open slots. if you cant see the failing of the game now, i'm certainly not going to try and change your mind. So tired of the phrase....maybe this games not for you... how in the world would you know that... based on your own opinion? gaming is gaming... when i see your name in flashing lights Ghost.. maybe i will consider what you have to say... til then.. dont presume to tell me what my game is...

Comment

ya know... everything falls on closed minds. back when game was pure... you didnt need all that space and i did use BB to open slots. if you cant see the failing of the game now, i'm certainly not going to try and change your mind. So tired of the phrase....maybe this games not for you... how in the world would you know that... based on your own opinion? gaming is gaming... when i see your name in flashing lights Ghost.. maybe i will consider what you have to say... til then.. dont presume to tell me what my game is...
                well its very simple you can complain about the fact that you have to do things to gain bound balens or just do it

...and when the game was pure as you state the bb was a lot harder to get ..and you are wrong even back then it would fill up cause as i stated there was not treasure page so everything was in your inventory ..
                as well there where no 3 guild vault page's and i do not presume what your game is ... i just state the fact that if you do not want to spend time to gain stuff then you should or buy everything with real balens or find a game that does not cost time to play and you can do everything remote without being there

That said ... the points are now how can you be sure that 5 years ago for example players did not need the space
                Since you state you used the bb to open slots i can garantee you can them tons faster now
                if you think gaming is gaming then you right and wrong on same time there diff aspects in gaming 1 is time...
                if you not willing to put time in a game then yes indeed the phrase... maybe this game is not for you... fits then.

Hence why that phrase is used since you stated yourself ....i'm not going to spend hours hunting for bound balens that may open 2 rows....stupid. either allow more items to overflow into Treasure pages or give up some space. It costs R2 nothing and free's up my time......

BTW you do not have to hunt that much these days if you look alone already to the answer of R215564585 you would see tons of places and most do not cost tons of time! So enjoy this answer eat yourself up over it or put it beside you ...with other words enjoy just playing the game in the small amount of time you have and within a reasonable time you be able to open the rest ....btw use your guild vault 3 page's there for you to store a little to build up your toon ..

Game btw not build to hoard up to the max ... they want you to use it or just have enough for 1 or 2 events max ...... Have fun enjoy the sunshine

should be more worried about the lag btw lol

Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

How far back do you consider "pure"?

When the game launched, you could easily find yourself with no inventory space on day one if you opened your gem chests when you got them. Back then, gems weren't easy to come by, couldn't be converted, and past a certain level needed a transposer scroll to synth so more slots needed just for working with gems. Inventory slots could be purchased with vouchers, but we had many more things we needed those vouchers for so were only used to open inventory slots when it was absolutely necessary. People got creative with how to deal with a tiny amount of inventory space and they sold things they did not need or could easily obtain more of.

When we converted from vouchers to bound balens, bound balens were so rare that you would be one of the lucky ones if you got more than 20 a day. You would have to save for months to open one row of inventory, but again, we needed those bound balens for more important things so opening inventory slots was a last resort. We were still selling those things we did not need or could easily get more of. At this point, gems were also easier to manage since they could be converted to any other type, but the gold needed for that was so much harder to get than it is now.

Fast forward a couple years, inventory slot prices were reduced, and we still see an increased frequency for obtaining bound balens. Today, it's now the easiest it's ever been to get bound balens and unlock the whole inventory, plus the guild vault can have three times the capacity it use to be, and for a tiny investment you can unlock a whole area just for those gems that use to take up a whole page on their own, but with how easy it is to get gold it's not really an issue to convert all of your gems down to just a couple of rows.

Every stage of the game has come with an inventory struggle. Today's struggle is where to put everything the game gives you, when you aren't willing to get rid of anything, even though you don't need it and will get two more stacks of the item tomorrow. But "greed" has never played a role in inventory management. Other places, for sure, but not the inventory.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X