Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ares Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Matching

why is it every week in ares war venus war I get matched against players in different groups 2-4k higher points. I was 2 stages lower in areas and got brani top dog I know it seems r2 might be playing for the big cashers but this is ridiculous would be much fairer battles to at least be in same group or is this r2 way of saying f*** you u don't spend enough so we going to make you quit . if so they going the right way about it. I have had brani in areas and in venus every week apart from this week .but can r2 explain to me mnwero over 4k points in gold kills my party then moves into diamond .again is this game rigged .2500 points for diamond not 4k r2 calculator only works properly when cashing wish it was same calculator they use in game when we recharge might get more balens than we should coz in game it cant add 1+1. 1+1 equals 2k oh and while you trying to sort your calculator try sorting out my toon as I,m fed up with having 1 turn to other peoples 2 or sometimes 3 turns and watching skill seconds count down to were I got no rage left as 1 skill taking 30 seconds to cool down took 3 mins great game r2 how else you going to ruin it ty for taking no notice for 2 years to all players no matter if big or small communication sucks not had a response from you in over 2 years great ty a bunch

I moved your post to its own thread so we can work through your list.

I've never done Venus, so I don't know how the ranking works. Are your points higher than those in the diamond group? Is there a max number of people per group, like in Rumble? Or is it suppose to work like in Ares?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

do not know how anything works on game but neither does r2 by the look of things in ares you sometimes get people who are close to same points as you .out of the 15 battles will get maybe 5 close battles rest are a joke this week I going afk as will be on phone in work have done this before my points will hardly change as if I,m here playing becoz never win more than 1 match in a row due to after a win I always get a top ten player .what is the point of having different groupings if it don't keep fighting people in same group . oh silly me it to make sure the big guyz have different game play instead of meeting each other all the time making game boring for them . they choose to cash hard so that's there problem if they meet people of same or similar br instead of 1 hitting people over 50m br lower. same with bg theres no tears like there used to be WHY ? surly could be graded on br to within 20m br but having said that most people hate it as again even with dryads how a 12 million br toon suppose to compete against people in the 100 million bracket .since r2 took over the game has been all about $ not about game play we have put up with everything they throw at us and we come back for more knowing with each patch theres too much to do but here you are some more to make you lag dc lose rewards .if it weren't for the amount of new servers you create on a yearly basis this game would be dead long ago .but these are the creation of the lag and dc as more and more servers compacted together theres issue after issue

Comment

match ups are bad everywhere in all pvp events....I agree heavy cashiers do not want to face each other as they have paid big to win & losing is very unacceptable to them as they want to win at all costs & facing each other one will lose unless they kill each other at the same time & both lose, lol
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
          do not know how anything works on game but neither does r2 by the look of things in ares you sometimes get people who are close to same points as you .out of the 15 battles will get maybe 5 close battles rest are a joke this week I going afk as will be on phone in work have done this before my points will hardly change as if I,m here playing becoz never win more than 1 match in a row due to after a win I always get a top ten player .what is the point of having different groupings if it don't keep fighting people in same group . oh silly me it to make sure the big guyz have different game play instead of meeting each other all the time making game boring for them . they choose to cash hard so that's there problem if they meet people of same or similar br instead of 1 hitting people over 50m br lower. same with bg theres no tears like there used to be WHY ? surly could be graded on br to within 20m br but having said that most people hate it as again even with dryads how a 12 million br toon suppose to compete against people in the 100 million bracket .since r2 took over the game has been all about $ not about game play we have put up with everything they throw at us and we come back for more knowing with each patch theres too much to do but here you are some more to make you lag dc lose rewards .if it weren't for the amount of new servers you create on a yearly basis this game would be dead long ago .but these are the creation of the lag and dc as more and more servers compacted together theres issue after issue
          How did we get from Venus to battleground to R2 took over the game and all they want is money? Did you know there's threads about changes to battleground? Your comments about that would be great in those threads. Tiers were removed because of campers, based on popular feedback. All of the changes made to battlegrounds have been based on popular feedback, and supported by participation statistics.

A lot of the matchings in the few pvp events we have are rank based, it's just within a group of rankings, and not dependent on what the name of your tier is. Tiers in some events only determine the rewards you get at the end. In Ares, I can be rank 20 and face the #1, and I'm fine with that. No one wants to face the #1, because they know they will lose. If you were #2 and always had to match with #1, you'd stop playing that event pretty quickly, and everyone would finish in the same rank every single time, and so it needs to be a little random. What's not done is purposely matching the big people with the small people. Rank 50 is not matching Rank 1.

R2 never "took over the game". The english browser version has always been published by R2 and ProCity as a partnership, regardless of what website you play through, and R2 doesn't get to make all of the decisions. ProCity's opinion matters too. And at the end of the day, it's the devs who make the final call.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

brani and igad 5200 points diamond group v pen and loxy 2080 points gold group close matching as per usual ty r2 you could not match my face with your arse

Comment

I rest my case venus more messed up than ares but both are the same so playing against people who 1 shot you is a fair assessment and is good game play for all what rocking horse you sitting on

Comment

that's like saying nfl football should get matched with college football or premership v championship

Comment

don't bother making groups if you not going to match them so if I in gold why am I not matched with iron oh forgetting it all about making gameplay easy for strong players but if I get into diamond if ever then I should expect to meet top players or am I just kidding myself when or if I get in diamond am I then matched with gold players ?

Comment

game is rigged why not come out with it and admit it I not want to be a top player I just want fair fights anyone could be top dog all it costs is a few $ it not a skill based game it a casher game

Comment

Working...
                    X