Remove dryads in bg.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove dryads in bg.

If you are not good enough deal with it.

keep them, god level the playing field & the mighty cry, lol
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

if u remove dryads u take away the possibility from lower BR players to get kills ever.. no good idea
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

keep the dryads they handy to kill bigger players or when you wanna swap kills to kill the other faster.. and as said in a comment if you dun like it stop playing BG

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          keep the dryads they handy to kill bigger players or when you wanna swap kills to kill the other faster.. and as said in a comment if you dun like it stop playing BG
          Most people have stopped playing BG, hence several suggestions to change certain mechanics.

Dryads won't be removed. However, suggestions regarding dryads have recently been forwarded, so hopefully a few positive changes to existing mechanics will happen in the future.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Most people have stopped playing BG, hence several suggestions to change certain mechanics.

Dryads won't be removed. However, suggestions regarding dryads have recently been forwarded, so hopefully a few positive changes to existing mechanics will happen in the future.
            just lower drayds to 1 or 2 per mobs kill and all will be good

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
              oh nooo.. if one more stops playing BG i never get any more hugs
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

they need to fix the game istead of this minor things

Comment

why you want to remove dryads? you don't want lower br can kill higher br? how can they get honor if they can't acquire dryad?

hopefully all mobs with dryads can get honor as well. bg still dead, less players playing, need 2-3 bg to max honor (with cauldron or double honor use). very hard to get 6k honor per day.

Comment

Working...
                  X