Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

nerf all goddesses not just one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nerf all goddesses not just one

    since it is very obviously noticed painfully to the stun goddess users & joyfully by the non stun goddess users, the stun goddess Illiya has been nerfed...if so they should level the playing field & nerf all the goddesses special abilities, fair is fair
    Live long and prosper.

  • #2
    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    since it is very obviously noticed painfully to the stun goddess users & joyfully by the non stun goddess users, the stun goddess Illiya has been nerfed...if so they should level the playing field & nerf all the goddesses special abilities, fair is fair
    its not nerfed just all ppl get stun ressist from cutie you will see when ppl get all 49% stun resist from cutie then you will cry for stun relic not work as well :P

    She walks in beauty, like the night , and i live for PARTIZAN and fight !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      not just working in the arena any more, other places as well.....cuties resist is 15% at 5 stars, if you have yours at 5 stars all ready, what is your secret?......3 star resist is 10% and goddess success rate was 20%
      Live long and prosper.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
        its not nerfed just all ppl get stun ressist from cutie you will see when ppl get all 49% stun resist from cutie then you will cry for stun relic not work as well :P
        Something has happened to it since we got the latest patch. We did not have cuties built up to have stun resistance yet. I tested this and took all cuties off and out of pact, had the person I was fighting do the same, not a single stun from goddess. Go check the video I made in the big thread about this.

        And nerf all goddess? They just need to fix it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
          not just working in the arena any more, other places as well.....cuties resist is 15% at 5 stars, if you have yours at 5 stars all ready, what is your secret?......3 star resist is 10% and goddess success rate was 20%
          12% on lvl 20 with one green and one blue all acumulated so at end you will have very big 49% stun resist against relic 15% stun and goddess 20%

          http://prntscr.com/nr8bf9 and more and less all have lvl 20 equip maybe more in my case i have all 3 equip in lvl 20 now so i guess someone who work on only one maybe have now lvl 30 or 40 cashers ofcourse maybe have full it long time ago .
          at end what you want to nerf on others goddess when thy not have any special efect like iliya??? and at end it was yours coise to get iliya on first place to stun ppl and you get that few months now get with it that in PvP yours stun relic and goddess will be more or less useless :P so again will be important to get good br and not stupid stun stuff finily no more ppl with 10-20m br less killing better br players in PvP cuz of stun stupid stuffs
          Last edited by andrejsergej21; 05-21-2019, 12:45 AM.

          She walks in beauty, like the night , and i live for PARTIZAN and fight !!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't have any anti stun cuties, yet I am no longer being stunned in pvp events, so can you explain the non nerf excuse of cuties again?
            Live long and prosper.

            Comment


            • #7
              please lets not level the playing field, I bow to the money gods..not better players, just bigger credit cards, check books & big money...game is not skill or planning it is BIG MONEY RULES. the best player money can buy, not the most skilled, smartest, just the most money, lmao
              Live long and prosper.

              Comment


              • #8
                Level playing field ? mean sit in stuns till timer runs out on wars ?

                Have you ever though maybe goddess illya wasnt posto stun players because it dosnt have any influence on its own and players do ? and yes it works on Demon continent i tested it just put specter talismans on and get debuff on boss and there you go it stuns

                but i for sure love how ppl who pick stuns cry now that there is counter play for them No1 seemed to care when specter talismans made over half of the relics useless after alot of players had them over 50% ready and stun specter combo become godlike

                Comment


                • #9
                  Example

                  Goddess dosnt have crit So it dosnt critical hit

                  Goddess dosnt have Penetration so her attacks get blocked alot

                  Goddess dosnt have Influence so she will have very hard time stunning targets with 6k or any influence

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
                    Example

                    Goddess dosnt have crit So it dosnt critical hit

                    Goddess dosnt have Penetration so her attacks get blocked alot

                    Goddess dosnt have Influence so she will have very hard time stunning targets with 6k or any influence
                    true i so rarly get stuned from goddess only before i get relic stune but now with cutie stun resist idk when i was last stuned and tnx alot to r2 for that finily free from stun

                    She walks in beauty, like the night , and i live for PARTIZAN and fight !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                      I don't have any anti stun cuties, yet I am no longer being stunned in pvp events, so can you explain the non nerf excuse of cuties again?
                      maybe you play with normal ppl who not have stupid stun relic or goddess and to be honest and before new patch goddess so rarly stun players in PvP more like never stun only relic did stun

                      She walks in beauty, like the night , and i live for PARTIZAN and fight !!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        they should had nerved relic stun that 1 more annoying then godess

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If they are planning to nerf all the stun, why not they make a cuties that will remove all negative buffs (goddess and relic) similar to sunlight talisman. its a win win situation, not unfair to players with stun relic and goddess illiya. that makes the game more challenging.

                          developers are pointless, they put the stun in game, removed it, put back stun, nerf it and made a resistance to stun because they get lots of complain. so funny to hear. dont get angry with those players that are using stun, because its your decision not to use stun. stop blaming users with stun abilities..

                          assuming you have similar br, it's not always or a guarantee you will win with stun.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the devs are like doctors your family doctor writes you script, your foot doctor writes a scrip to counter this scrip, your heart doctor writes a scrip to counter that scrip & goes back to the family doctor who starts the cycle all over again, endless groundhog day, the devs will do a patch to counter the cuties, lmao
                            Live long and prosper.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X