Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Dimensional war eyes where are the bound balen mines?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional war eyes where are the bound balen mines?

So tired of getting eyes in the dimensional wars & finding nothing except merchant's......where are the bound balen mines?....I will not buy anything from the dimension merchants...but a bound balen mine once in a blue moon would be nice or did the devs nerf them, knowing these devs it is very possible
    Live long and prosper.

im so sorry.. got a bit hugnry watching the hockey WM so I ate the mines, mums.. left the eys tho
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

i found 2 mines last week but I find a lot of empty ones

Comment

the mine s show up random and could sit in every kind of dim (light /dark/fire ect ) some are empty and some give good luck , but .. they are there somewhere

Comment

can get mines probably 1 of 1 to 50, depends on luck., yet mines still exist.

Comment

betterremove the empty eyes no need for those as they are rare anyway... just annoying to find a eye after doing 20 dim and then it turned out to be empty.. but wait it fits in the strategy of R2 devs how can we annoy players

Comment

Working...
            X